What clutch setup does everyone run?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, my stock clutch is needing to be replaced. I want to go aluminum i think. What is everyone running? And what springs? Thanks

Eric

Currently have Nova aluminum clutches and mugen 1.0 springs on one truck and Novas with gold HPI springs on the other. Had to use the gold springs because I did not have a set of Mugens.

I have run the HPI aluminum clutches, but was not too impressed with them and they are pricey.

there are a few members who ran integy aluminum shoes and so far I have not heard any complaints about performance or the price.

HMMM Savage has an XTM slider clutch, my MMT's have aluminum 3 shoe cltuch and my buggy runs the werks racing clutch with relon sp? shoes.all have done very well for my,i run the aluminum cause the stock carbon shoes don't last for my bashing.

I run a Werks with carbon shoes on my racer, and on the others I run Losi long wear shoes with Mugen 1.1 springs or 1.0 springs (wifes).

i got the whole xl set up on my F4.6, flywheel, springs, & alum shoes. got it off the bay for under $20.

got the nova aluminum, mugen 1.0, and mugen collet nut on my other mill.

Most of my trucks run the OFNA Blue or purple alum shoe kit which comes with softer and harder springs with shim's. They have worked great. I also have a set of the Jammin Red alum shoes and some Integy 7075 Alum shoes. All have been great so far. I run the heavier springs on all of them.

nova adjustable aluminum and mugen 1.0, Next time i buy springs and shoes i think I'm going to jump up to 1.1 just to see how much of a difference in grab i get

I run the stock stuff on all 3 of out trucks. Long life, no maintenance, and cheap...

I have no reason to use anything else for what we do... which is burn fuel, hit jumps at WOT, repeat over and over...

Latest posts

Members online

Back