What Chad needs for Christmas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wanted a new 9mm but that thing makes it look like a bb gun. Definitely

would not like to be on the recieving end of that thing. I love shooting but

don't think I could afford to target practice with that. What am I thinking, if

you have a gun like that who needs to target practice.

Dude, that is freaken awesome!!! That would deter my neighbors from bitching about ripping around my R/C`s,,,,LOL

mount that thing on your savage and u got a awsome urban assault vehicle!! lmao

When you figure it was about $80 worth of ammo just in that video, it would be pricey, but man it would be fun! Just think, if you put that on the savy, you probably wouldn't need reverse! Either shot through it or the recoil would back it up. LOL

Nice...I've shot a couple full auto glocks(custom). But I like my Glock22(40). I'm looking at a Baby Eagle 40 cal as my backup gun or a Glock 27, haven't decided yet.

so you can pick ..or (bring one from home) ?
sorry for my ignorance on the whole police thing

I wouldn't go with the baby eagle for back up. My buddy has one it it has given him problems from time to time. He actually had to use the instructors gun to qualify for his concealed carry license. Clips don't like being loaded for extended times. If you want to try it for yourself, I'm sure I could arrange it.

Clean out your box Chad!

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a BB gun, it looks about as real as they get.
Desert Eagle, not working at the moment :(

DSC01581.jpg

I thought this was an r/c site. Need I remind you guys that there are kids on this site all the time. I am really surprised that the moderators haven't said anything yet. Peace.

This is in a general chat forum, specifically made for non-rc related chat. This thread has shown nothing inappropriate, illegal, immoral, or unethical. There is also a politics section if folks would like to discuss other issues like gun control. Parker made this thread knowing that I'm in law enforcement, I carry a Glock as a primary weapon on duty, and knows I have an appreciation for weapons. That drum was pretty sweet.

GrooveThumper, if you find a thread inappropriate, please do not hesitate to report it using the report post feature. But I don't feel this thread has been posted inappropriately in the correct forum, nor do I feel it to be "too much" for viewers of all ages. There is no violence displayed.

As for that BB gun, I hope you don't take that in the front yard. Scary realistic.

Looking at that Eagle I see he violated the ATF law that says all non-guns are to have an orange face on the barrel. That is so if your in the front yard you don't get shot by the police. I would say take some paint remover and get the black off of it. I see a little orange under the paint job. As for me I had enough of fire arms in the army but I do believe it is a law abiding citizens right to own one. Just not me. In the army we had 1911's , 92F's , and Sigs. Out of all of them I would take the colt 1911. Slim accurate and the stopping power with ball ammo was insane. Two to the body and one to the head and it was over quick. Ares were a little tweaked so the trigger pull was light so you could pop off rounds on a failer drill quick. For ammo capasity I would run with the Baretta 92F. Wasn't as lethal as the .45 but with 15 in the mag and 1 in the pipe you had a few more rounds to deal with pesky people that would try to get back up. Just remember we could only use ball ammo..........

I once bought a soft air Berreta replica from WalMart that had no orage markings what so ever. Surprising considering wallyworld's stand on stuff. The barrel even had a 9mm rifled opening. Scary!

I don't really plan on taking it out of the house, don't plan on gettin taken down by the cops lol

don't feel to bad as thats probabally the realest looking "fake" gun i've seen!! i know i'd likely be a bit nervous if someone shoved that in my face!! lol

Latest posts

Members online

Back