Votes: 9 24.3%
  • proline

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • other

Votes: 8 21.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
H

HPISF-POLICE

What beadlocks do you run? and the pros and cons of each one. (40 series)

I'm going to be running axails once i get the money witch should be soon, but i seen one set on ebay, and they were black chrome in the center and chrome on the out edge and the beadlock its self

I run axial because i got them for a good price and i like axial stuff they make some good stuff, never here anything bad about them

I run Maximizer 1/2" offset ones and love them. I do like the looks of the Axial ones to. I got the black ones this way they don't show scratches and so on like some of the other chrome ones where the chrome will chip off. I have them wrapped with Losi Zombie-Maxx tires and what a great combination. I really cant tell you any pros and cons between them as maximizer is the only kind I have ever ran.

I've got standard MT-sized Maximizers with Badlands on them. They were not the easiest thing to assemble, to say the least.

I've got Pro-Line narrow 2.2" beadlocks with Moabs and their design is MUCH easier to put together. Just a simple outer ring rather than the inner hoops and such with the Maximizers.

That said, each side of each Pro-Line wheel had one screw hole stripped out. Not so with the Maximizers. Hopefully crawling won't tax the holding power too much and I'll be okay. With high-speed nitro, however, I think a loose screw could be a problem before long.

I haven't run either set, however, so I don't know yet about durability. I will say that Maximizer is one of VERY few brands of wheels we haven't managed to break at SMF.

I voted maximizer. I have the 1/2'' offset and they are very stable, but also add a little weight. I agree with doesgo assembly sucks, my finger tips were sore about a week.

In have a set of Axials w/ Pro-line 40 mulchers on them. I can use them on my Savage or my T-Maxx they have 17mm and 14mm hexes also. I want another set w/ Losi Zombies. I have run them as hard as my trucks will allow and I haven't had any problems from them yet.

I will be getting some Axials. I haven't heard anything bad about them and I like them. The green rocks!

anyone use the commando's i believe they are proline?

I have the commado bead locks and don't like them. They look great though! Buying the axial's soon.

SWEET I guess I was looking at another link or maybe I had too many left handed cigarettes!!!...lol.... Thanks Bud!! Anybody use these wheels?????

I got a set of 23mm Integy Beadlocks. They are strong and look sharp. Cheaper then the Axial. For under $100 I got the beadlocks and H Tires got some pics.
100_0658.jpg

100_0657.jpg

100_0656.jpg

Cheers!!:cheers:

Latest posts

Members online

Back