Tvp project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and more pics. these are looking inside at thr right tvp. as the last one, everything is mounted.

100_0341.jpg

100_0338.jpg
close up of the front

100_0337.jpg
close up of the rear:10:

finished

Hey everybody, the truck is finished. I'm uploading the pics now, but will post them later. Hope everybody likes the work.:10: :Xfingers:

Okay everyone that's been waiting. Here are the finished project pics. I'll make a list later of what all is new and been replaced. Hope you guys like it. The work quality isn't as good as Jt, but hey, it's my first try. Mounting the Rx and running the wires didn't exactly work out the way I planned and it's a little sloppy. I'll work on it later. But, here are the pics.

100_0344.jpg

100_0343.jpg

100_0356.jpg

xtremesavvy

100_0351.jpg

100_0354.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i like that truck! good job! one question what is the little bit of fuel tube near the reverse servo for?
thanks
4x4

sweet looking plates!!! I gotta ask...where'd you get the diamond plate?

I got it at Lowes. I believe Home Depot has it also. I've still got some left that I'm gonna use to make a center skid plate with.

Oh definately. I'll do my best to keep everybody posted. The only thing i might not be able to do is get some action photos of the truck. I don't have a video camera, so there won't be any video for awhile. I might be able to get my buddy to snap a few pics for me next time we go run.

Wow... Good work on the install, xtrem.
That looks like a project box you can find at a electronic supply store.

Well done, bro. The diamond plate 6160 is sick.
How much does the truck wiegh?

My bud savagecre was going to do the same thing and never got around to it. How does it hold up?
Have you had some serious bash time on them or just going for the bling?

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't had any real time to run it yet. The first I went to run it the batts were dead. Then it rained the next weekend. When it was finally nice enough to go run, the rear dogbone lost a pin and at the same blew out my rear diff. Maybe next weekend i'll be able to run it for more than just a warm up time. And I'll get pics if I can.:dmt: :stressed:

name for the project.....

Well, the other day I finally thought of a name for this project. FrankenSavage What does everybody think. Let me know. And still no good reports on how it runs. Everytime I run it something else breaks or goes wrong. Still working on getting the shocks set-up the way I want them. Just lettin those who were asking about how it ran and handles when I got finished and how it was goin. Maybe one of these days I'll have some good news to report on it. Just did some more damage last weekend. Still have to get pics.

Man them TVP's are just awesome do you mind if I do something simular?(diamond plate) I don't want you to think that I stole your idea but I want to.They are too cool.Nice job man truck looks realy nice

those tvp's look like they will take a heck of alot of abuse, great job extreme!!

P.S..... and they look better then the stock ones by far!!!!:10:

the no header ,rear exhuast set up

There still is a header, it's just short and straight. So far, it worked pretty good, but my problem with it, is that I have my TVP's extended in the rear and the Tsias rear exhaust wasn't designed around an ext. TVP set-up. So, I had to switch back to a regular side exhaust. But, if your running stock TVP's, it works great.

Man them TVP's are just awesome do you mind if I do something simular?(diamond plate) I don't want you to think that I stole your idea but I want to.They are too cool.Nice job man truck looks realy nice

Yeah sure, go ahead Trixter. I don't mind if you copy me. It's not that hard to make them. I used a jigsaw and a dremel to make mine. They didn't come out perfect, but within .001 of and inch.

those tvp's look like they will take a heck of alot of abuse, great job extreme!!

P.S..... and they look better then the stock ones by far!!!!:10:

Thanks for the compliment. What til you see the next set of TVP's I'm gonna do along with a few other parts if possible.

Ok everyone. Here's some pics of the tank I'm using. I'll let you guys guess the size and what it is from. And Jt, you know the answer, so you can't answer.

100_0310.jpg

100_0311.jpg

100_0312.jpg

100_0313.jpg

My god thats easy I know what that is.... thats a bathtub!

That is just flat out HUGE!

SPEED SAFE, AIR RAM

Latest posts

Members online

Back