Tvp project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to build me a savage/truggy from the ground up. After looking through all these threads it more or less inspired me to do so. I was going to make me a racer, Carbon Fiber Extended LCG TVP's, Extended arms, LRP Spec 3, etc etc...When I start the project ill start posting pics..

I always wanted to build my own , now i will thanks to you guys lol.. :resp:

dude 2 things for you... put your cat on a diet and WTF take your toes to the doctor something is wrong!!! lol

btw awesome truck. diggin the lambo car too

I don't want to start another thread and clutter up the forum, so I'm just gonna use this thread for all my upgrades and changes I make to the truck. For Christmas, my wife surprized the heck out of me and bought me a new exhaust for the truck. I really did need one, by the way, and not want. The original she got was for the old savage with the 21 motor and a two piece design (silicone coupler). I prefer to use a 1-peice design and so I went back to the LHS and switched it out for the other savage pipe set that they had. The pipe is the Vantage carbon fiber pipe. Here are the pics all mounted up and installed.

106_0905.jpg

106_0906.jpg

Those pipes looks nice .. But they don't perform well

xtreme the truck looks good one question tho. how are the homemade dogbones holding up?

Thanks for the comment. The dogbone is gone. With a little dremel work, I was able to use a New Era dogbone that's a little shorter the the ext. one I have in the rear. The problem with my homemade dogbone was the pins kept coming out. The set screws kept backing out and the JB Weld took up to much room and it wouldn't fit in the drive cups.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back