tranny difference

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

notched306

well i nuked my stock 25 tranny,i know the ones out of the x's are stronger and teh xl's are 3speeds,my ? is,are teh 3 speeds stronger than teh 2 speeds or whats a good replacement for teh ones out of teh savi 25's

the X two speed and XL 3 speed share the same case which is an easy-access case.

your choice between the 2 comes down to personal preference. One isn't necessarily stronger than the other, but (due to gear ratios) the 3 speed will accelerate quicker than the 2 speed and, if you have the hi-speed 3rd gear, give you a couple mph more speed over the 2-speed.

if you go with a 3 speed, then try to get a XL tranny off of ebay or whatever as it will have the hi-speed 3rd gear already installed.

the X two speed and XL 3 speed share the same case which is an easy-access case.

your choice between the 2 comes down to personal preference. One isn't necessarily stronger than the other, but (due to gear ratios) the 3 speed will accelerate quicker than the 2 speed and, if you have the hi-speed 3rd gear, give you a couple mph more speed over the 2-speed.

if you go with a 3 speed, then try to get a XL tranny off of ebay or whatever as it will have the hi-speed 3rd gear already installed.

cool,thankyou sir :)

Latest posts

Members online

Back