Tranny conversion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

G6 scorpion

How can i convert my transmission from 2 speed to single speed on my savage x 4.6

is there a reason why you would want to do this????? without 2nd gear it is going to be very limited in top speed.....

is there a reason why you would want to do this????? without 2nd gear it is going to be very limited in top speed.....

Just wondering if there is some type of a high output single speed tranny offered for this truck? If not how does 3 speed benefit me opposed to 2 speed?

Depends. A little more aggressive out of the hole so you can gear a bit taller. Also a bit taller top gear.

Metal gears are way stronger. I wouldn't fuss about it much until you break them. Savages are pretty Stout.

Yeah i burned my gear in tranny, so jus trying to figure out my best options. Get a 3 speed or just change plastic gears and replace with metal?

The 3 speed seems cool until you have to tune another shift point. Lol. Check out Robinson Racing. I think they offer metal gears for the Trans.

The 3 speed seems cool until you have to tune another shift point. Lol. Check out Robinson Racing. I think they offer metal gears for the Trans.

Ok cool! So u recommend 3 speed with metal gears?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back