Tower Hobbies !!!!! ( slow)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could not agree with you more.........How do we spread the word????

Ordered from A-Main today, multiple items:

Products
------------------------------------------------------
1 x HPI Ball Bearing 5x10x4mm (2) (HPIB021) = $12.99
1 x HPI Racing Clutch Bell 16T (Savage) (HPI77106) = $13.99
2 x HPI Spur Gear 49T (1M Savage X) (HPI77094) = $8.58
1 x Trinity Reference 6 Cell Sport Pack w/ Traxxas Connectors (7.2V/3300mAh) (TRI20202) = $26.99
------------------------------------------------------
Sub-Total: $62.55
United States Postal Service - Priority Mail (2 Days): $9.49
Total: $72.04

Order filled and shipped in 2:05 hours. It will actually leave their building today. This is the norm for A-Main.

Yes I have ordered many things and many different times probably 20 from A-Main with very fast shipping other than when shipping fuels and so on that has to ship UPS Ground, but they still get it out the door fast its just UPS takes 5 full days.

Very satisfied with A Main.

Tower does ship to Hobby shops fairly quickely thought.

UPS is slooooooow and will hold your package if it's not the scheduled delivery date from what I have seen.

USPS doesn't guarantee 2 days, but it has NEVER been longer.

I can order on Friday and get it Monday because they run on Saturdays. And its cheap.

My first rc(duratrax Maximum mt pro) took almost two months to get to me in canada, I was happy since i was only about 13 at the time, but that was the longest wait Ive ever had, it got stuck in customs for a very long time id imagine, I Drove that rc maybe 5 times, and laid it to rest, then got back into rc when i was 19, now i think I'm stuck.

I have never had a issue with tower. Even the one free ship got to me with in a week. I don't use them often anymore but I did allot of biz thru them at one point. Also in Massachusetts so that's cross country. USPS would take the full five. For the same ship...

I myself have never ordered anything from Tower. When ordering parts, all you need to remember are three letters: SMF. I placed an order for parts and within a few hours I already had an order confirmation via email and few hours after that I received another email that my order had shipped. It shipped on Monday and by Wednesday the parts arrived. The shipping rates were incredibly reasonable. xsavage3148 and I order almost everything from Bruce at smfstore.com. His customer service is first class and has a poop load of parts on hand. (This is not a paid endorsement. I do not represent SMF store. Just one hell of a satisfied customer)
Gotta go. I'm putting another order together now.

Last edited by a moderator:
SMF ftmfw
i would order from smf over any shop. tower sucks balls. i have ordered from them and it takes forever

lol you guys are lucky, for a person like me living overseas and wait for almost 2 weeks for any part that ship from USA to my country

we have a very bad distributers over here neither to mention the high price

usually for example to get a savege here will cost us around 700$, a gallon of byron fuel costs us 35$. and the normal novarossi engines here will be around 815$ lool, if i get the X-mod from fusionmotorsport it will be half the price

so i try to find the cheapest online stores or ebay and get them off shipped. better to wait then pay extra

i use different stores like amainhobbies, towerhobbies, rocousa. gshobby

you guys should be happy :p

but to say the fact, tower has increased thier prices really high for the shipping

I got my savage from there and fuel and a nitro starter set and only took three days to get here! Ground shipping!! maybe your location??

I live in CT and the average time for Tower is 5 days or more. If I go through Amain hobbies and it hasn't been more than 2 days, all the way from the other coast. I don't order anything from Tower any more, it usually takes them 3 days just to ship...

I don't order anything from Tower any more, it usually takes them 3 days just to ship...

Yep, I think I mentioned it before, but Tower will hold your product for 2-3 days before they even ship it unless you get their uber expensive shipping.

you guys should try ordering from towers when your in canada, lmao the seasons change before you get your stuff ha ha. the place i do a whole lot of business with is great hobbies, yes there in canada but there customer service is top notch and i've always had fast shipping from them as well and they have literally thousands of parts for the savage and all the other brands to!! as i said it is in canada but its worth checking out trust me!!

Tower will have stuff when others don't, but they are still my last choice when ordering stuff. They are the slowest and most expensive shippers by far !

I Have Really Good Luck With Them Maybe Its Just Were U Live That Takes Them Longer To Get The Stuff To U

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back