This is my Racer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tugsan- can you get me a compressed and open length on the X2 shocks ? Eyelet to eyelet...

Sudi translate if need be

Truck looks sweet man, really looks like a truggy, the question is how well does it perform??

Truck looks sweet man, really looks like a truggy, the question is how well does it perform??

It performs as well as truggies on our track.
Last weekend i was at the track for the 1st race of this season. In the first run, I was going in the first place, however the engine stalled and i finished 2nd. In the 2nd run, my engine stalled 4 times and i finished 4th. In the final, engine stalled again, but 8 or 9 times. So i was 6th. It was my fault, because the glow plug was broken and i didn't change it before the race. In the second race day, i will slap'em all:)

By the way, the track's best lap is mine with my savage around all those truggy's.

Tugsan i couldn't be at the track to slap you for the first race because my diffs weren't here yet =( (stupid Turkish customs) But next race i will deafen every one with my new ERCM pipe =) at the race. Do you think people will mind the extra few decibels? :lmao:

For the ppl that don't read the turkish forum Slaping ppl is a ongoing joke there

Extra decibels is ok for me, but i cant know what people think. The ercm pipe Will be too much for our track. By the way No one can Beat me in monster truck races in Turkey, except
my teammate. Sudi i am the pilot of hpi racing turkey this season, if u need any help from hpi turkey, i can help U.

Sudi i think this Will be great news for you, i am building an efra legal offroad track in istanbul. And it is almost completed.

Thanks Sudi, i am going to the track i'm building today, you can come if you wanna see and help some.

Sorry, i don't remember the part number, but body mounts are hellfire body mounts and body is proline crowd pleazer for revo 3.3

Yes, i heard about it and watched the video. It's incredible as i see. But i think it is so loud for racing. Last year Buku was a problem and i don't want any problems this year. Our track's surface has really low grip and you can have an accident any time in the fast straight just because of the surface, the extreme rc mods pipes are not one piece as i see, so if i have an accident like i told it can easily go off from the manifold i think.

If you get the side bleed there not as loud as the end bleed..
and it is one piece ::
IMG_1407.jpg

Cool truck tugsan. I want to get those lcg tower for my basher, do you think those Jammin shocks would be a good choice? Cheers

Cool truck tugsan. I want to get those lcg tower for my basher, do you think those Jammin shocks would be a good choice? Cheers

Thanks. Jammin Shocks are OK, there's no problem with them, and they work good. But i think CF shock towers may not be the best choice for bashing.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back