This is my Racer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tugsan

I wanted to share the pics of my racer savage with you and hear your comments. In the pics, the engine is Axial 28 Spec1S and the pipe is BUKU. I used Axial for training. I bought a Novarossi 28 7-RT, but haven't decided the pipe and manifold yet, probably the pipe will be Novarossi 9901ss or 9853ss. If you wonder anything, you can ask whatever it is.

Most Important Mods
FLM Extended LCG TVP
PRC LCG CF Shock Towers
Jammin X2 CRT Shocks
Cen 220cc Fuel Tank
Cen Radio Box
HPI Sway Bar Kit
Hitec 7955TG on Steering
Hitec 7955TG on Throttle/Brake
Xray XT8 Wing Mount and Proline High Downforce Wing
3 Speed Transmission
Savage Flux Diffs and Bulkheads
Savage Flux Dogbones
Savage Flux Axles
Integy +10mm Hex
Integy Rear Hub Carrier
GPM C-Hubs and Steering Blocks

t0jbih.jpg

ogvt5g.jpg

20f5mwk.jpg

2v0myrs.jpg

kb7inq.jpg

2vbrgn4.jpg

2utp0xu.jpg

thats a nice ride, what shock towers are those?
i also like how you them mounted on the wall, i always wanted to do something like, its make more space on the counter

thats a nice ride, what shock towers are those?
i also like how you them mounted on the wall, i always wanted to do something like, its make more space on the counter

Those are Platinum RC Products Carbon Fibre LCG Shock Towers.
I was putting my cars on the ground, then i made these shelves, there are 2 more shelves upper:)

How about a pipe from Purenitro.. I'm sure you've seen and heard about his mills and pipes. Here's the link:
http://extremercmods.com/

Yes, i heard about it and watched the video. It's incredible as i see. But i think it is so loud for racing. Last year Buku was a problem and i don't want any problems this year. Our track's surface has really low grip and you can have an accident any time in the fast straight just because of the surface, the extreme rc mods pipes are not one piece as i see, so if i have an accident like i told it can easily go off from the manifold i think.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, i heard about it and watched the video. It's incredible as i see. But i think it is so loud for racing. Last year Buku was a problem and i don't want any problems this year.

It sounds loud on the video, if i were you i'd PM him or give him a call, maybe there's something you can do to muffle the sound.. Is it b/c you were getting crap from the folks at the track or just too loud for you? Loud pipes save lives, from the video i saw it made mes tart saving some $$$$ to get a mill and pipe from him in the near future.

Sorry for my poor english, i didn't understand "Is it b/c you were getting crap from the folks at the track". If you mean b/c as race committee, yes it is the problem. Every year the rules get more restricted. I think probably they will not let anyone to use it.

Sorry for my poor english, i didn't understand "Is it b/c you were getting crap from the folks at the track". If you mean b/c as race committee, yes it is the problem. Every year the rules get more restricted. I think probably they will not let anyone to use it.

That sucks, it is a "ROAR" track?

Nice truck tugsan, what body are you running on the bashe ?

Thanks...
I don't bash with this, this is waiting for the race day. I have another Savage for bashing, i put a Parma X-citer body on it, I have a photo of it without body here. I can take a photo of that body and post it if you want.

2gspx81.jpg

Thanks...
I don't bash with this, this is waiting for the race day. I have another Savage for bashing, i put a Parma X-citer body on it, I have a photo of it without body here. I can take a photo of that body and post it if you want.

2gspx81.jpg

LOL i meant to say "racer" don't ask me where "bashe" came from LOL!
So the silver body is the "Parma X-citer" ?

:D
No, the silver body is Proline Desert Rat for Revo 3.3. I can race with that body. But i think i am gonna get one more body.

repped ya for that unreal build. looks like you pulled some inspiration from many trucks, and put them into what you wanted. i see a lot of savage sam in there! great job on both trucks

Thanks, i tried too many parts and inspired from too many trucks. It take me to make this racer more than 6 months.

Thanks bro.
The first race day is 20th July, so there are 4 months actually, but i will post all the pictures and videos.

I wonder if anyone knows the part codes of the bushings in RSC, i've lost mine all.

I always thread lock and check them, but i uninstalled for maintenance. while they r apart, they got lost. Probably dropped somewhere and i can't find:)
By the way i e-mailed HPI USA, still waiting for reply.

I found the part numbers, flange pipes for spindles is 86377, spacers for rear hub carriers is 86378.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back