The time has come

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how the other raffles have gone other than I have not won anything! I like the you limit how many tickets everyone can buy, but that might limit you guys on how much money you get! Thanks for the update about this and I understand waiting till the christmas rush was thru! Sign me up I am ready whenever you want! Thanks again for a great forum!

Nice package! I'm in!

So far I've only been part of one fundraiser with the PRC package and I think that was very well laid out. Rules were presented beforehand, people got tickets and there was a winner.
I'm glad you do these raffles, usually don't win things but I like to play because I often forget to donate, this is sort of a friendly reminder for me :)

:hpisf: rockout

Since I'm new around these parts, what were the rules, limitations, and stipulations of past fundraisers?

the rules are that i win.......the limitations are limited in that i win.... and the stipulation is that if i don't some of the scariest people ever will come visit the winner....:kill:

Seems like it slimmed down a bit compared to last years ercm picco. Still a nice setup that i could really use. I'm in

Last edited by a moderator:
did it happen before i joined too? i remember the platinum r/c raffle and the zeilke body raffle but never a ercm picco raffle. got a link to it?

I don't think it was a modded motor, but the mod itself. Our was it one of his pipes? I can't remember but I'm pretty sure there was a ERCM raffle at some point.

I don't think it was a modded motor, but the mod itself. Our was it one of his pipes? I can't remember but I'm pretty sure there was a ERCM raffle at some point.

nah, you guys are mistaken. ercm had talked about reciprocal support to this forum a couple times last year, but the talk is only as far as it ever went.

did it happen before i joined too? i remember the platinum r/c raffle and the zeilke body raffle but never a ercm picco raffle. got a link to it?

Yep these are the only ones that I remember too. I also remember Pope winning a RSC but I don't think that was the same setup.

Support :hpisf: fellas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back