The time has come

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bankrupter

With summer over and site traffic picking back up do to people coming indoors, in the cooler weather....

Its time to put up for grabs our site fundraiser items.

Starting November first. We will recommence our fundraiser program and get you all a chance to get hot gear cheap.... :peace:

To all coming in from the cold ... Welcome back. Glad to see the old faces that were off doing their thing this summer !!! Hope you all had a good one.

Justin

Sweet rockout
Yeah she's getting a little chilly out there now ...
I would know I'm up at 6am out the door off to co-op (outside construction on a house) and i need my heavy winter jacket already, no more sweater LOL But by the time the afternoon rolls around it's nice and warm ...

whats the prize gonna be.

got 2 SWEET prizes right down there ** points to basement door**

Sweet rockout
Yeah she's getting a little chilly out there now ...
I would know I'm up at 6am out the door off to co-op (outside construction on a house) and i need my heavy winter jacket already, no more sweater LOL But by the time the afternoon rolls around it's nice and warm ...

Wuss! it gets worse =P don't you love it being colder in an unfinished house than outside. Nothing like pulling romex and the jacket breaks because its so cold. Or unloading your PVC and it just shatters on the ground.

LiPo fundraiser! :DJjam:

Cool deal. Count me in. One of the prizes wouldn't happen to be a 1:1 size truck, would it? That's what I really need. But I guess more RC parts isn't bad either.

Cool deal. Count me in. One of the prizes wouldn't happen to be a 1:1 size truck, would it? That's what I really need. But I guess more RC parts isn't bad either.

LMAO JR~ not this year but if you find that raffle toss me a link, in the market myself ..

LOL its still around the 80s here in Galveston, TX I'm still bashing my mini revo like crazy while I'm waiting for fish to bite on my hook =)

CRAP - speaking of which, I still have a box to send your way!!!

I will get my act together one of these days Sud :)

Bob

typical Texan ;)

don't be hating since we got grate weather here =)

CRAP - speaking of which, I still have a box to send your way!!!

I will get my act together one of these days Sud :)

Bob

don't worry about it bob I'm not in any type of a hurry I'm just grateful that you accepted to have the parts set to you when i was in turkey

so whatever happened to this.... we doin a raffle or what??? lol i need a good excuse to jump back into rc! my poor savvys been sittin for a while now :(

Alright I gotta ask. What happened to this thread? November is almost over! I just want a chance to win something!

This has been in hot debate with the staff. (mostly my fault) but I wanted the Xmass rush shopping to be done so you all have the extra cash to get in on it. They just wanted to get the money flowing so we can pay the server. I have no issues paying out of pocket for a few months but...

What we have up for this will be a full FLM EXT nitro chassis it will come to your door with:

TVP's w/rear bone
Servo plate
Motor plate
ext skid plate

I have it all here in hand. (Fred gave it to me today)

We will start this soon..

Are you ready for it ? Do you want it ? Lets talk about it.

Give us some feed back about past fundraisers.

What would YOU like to see change? What did YOU like?

We offer this up for us to pay the bills but its all for you in the end! Lets hear it !

sweet.
ill pass on entering the fundraiser as i already have a FLM build but can i still donate a few bucks ?

and maybe for January have a set of 1/2" offset maximizer beadlocks :blahblah: :Xfingers:

sweet.
ill pass on entering the fundraiser as i already have a FLM build but can i still donate a few bucks ?

and maybe for January have a set of 1/2" offset maximizer beadlocks :blahblah: :Xfingers:

You can donate anytime you want Brandon, don't have to wait for a fundraiser..
Hit the green donate at the top of the page..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Back