"The Best" Glow Starter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayjeff333

Hey guys! My jobber glow starter died 5 months ago, and so since then i been using the duratrax case one with a 5000Mah battery. Now that died today, doesnt seem to want to hold a charge anymore at all. So, what is the best glow starter out there? Not looking for any hundred dollar gadget, but anyone have any reccomendations? Thanks, Jeff!

ive had my hot shot 2 for 7yrs and still works great 2 this day.. don't ask how ive had it 4 that long but i have lol..

standard=1500 mah
super=5000 mah
both are NiCd

oh. ya i have the 1500 and its always been plenty.

imo if you need a 5 Amp glow ig to get you through a whole weekend of bashing you either need a new glow plug or need to watch the tuning vid :bolt:

Ok, well i ordered the Super one....5000 mah soudns better then 1500 to me even though 1500 is sufficient.
Thanks Guys for the input and for turning me towards these glows!

oh. ya i have the 1500 and its always been plenty.

imo if you need a 5 Amp glow ig to get you through a whole weekend of bashing you either need a new glow plug or need to watch the tuning vid :bolt:

yup 5000 is to much NiCd to maintain ,1500 is all you need

i only ever have to charge my super hotshot2 twice a year and i have had it for over 2 years now. worst part about the charging interval on it is finding the darned charger when you need it

Latest posts

Members online

Back