Thank You

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

X25

it's all good
I just felt like i needed to take the time to say thank you to all the members and mods on here who have taken an interest and been their for support of my family and I. Yall have no idea how much that means. This site and all its members have to be the greatest people that i have ever met and have the biggest hearts of anybody i have ever met. That say something about this site. I'm sure that i am just rambulung on now so i will just give the short stoie for those of you who have know idea as to what i am talking about. My 3 year old sone Aidan has a genetic bone and musle disorder amoung other things that he has wrong. BUt he has been in a full body cast twice. Both in wich took 8hr surgery. The dr say that he will not be able to walk with out his walker and that their may come a time when he will not be able to walk at all. This is just the short storie. So now you see why i am so thankful for all the members and mods of this site.

I wish it were me rather than him. It really brings a test of faith when a child falls ill.

Based soley on your participation in this forum, I'm sure he has the best dad in the world.

May god be with you and your family.

wow i had no idea the struggle you are going through I'm not a religous person but my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family i know its not quite the same but i have a son with epilepsy and we spend a fair bit of time at the hospital due to seizures and stuff so i sorta know what your going through!!:cheers: my friend!!!!

thank you crash and nitro. Like i said earlier the support of the mods and members is secound to none. I have yet to meet a better group of people

X25, your son has made it through a lot. The kid is blessed, and I can only hope that more miracles will happen in the future for him and your family. Keep your head up and never say never!

GOD BLESS!

Wow man. I had no idea that you were going through anything like that. Me, my wife, and my brother all wish you and your family the best!

I can't say that I know what you're going through at all but I have a short story to tell you about my childhood. I grew up with a friend who was actually paralyzed from the neck down due to an accident during birth. He had MANY problems and he knew this at the age of 6. Believe it or not, the doctors said he wouldn't make it to 2 years old. Right now he's actually 24 years old, and still doing great! Every time I visit my Aunt in VA, we visit him. He's been quite the trooper over the years and still loves every minute of life.

I'm sure you're doing great, as your son has been through a LOT! You've been through a LOT as well. Keep your head up high and work with him. Just like Zach noticed; Miracles happen every day! EVERY DAY! I'm not religious as someone else has said, but I know they happen every day. Remember that, and know we're all praying for you, your family, and your son!

I'm a father of two and it tears my heart out when I see a sick child. I wish the best for your family. Hopefully they will find a way to cure him. God bless.

Thank you SD AOD and Grumpy yall have no idea what this all means to my family and me!!!!!!!!!!

X25 - You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. May the Lord bless you and keep you, and may his light shine upon you. Don't ever give up.

X25- From my family, best wishes to you and your family. If there is anything you ever need do not hesitate to ask.

Once again thanks guys. Yall really don't know what it means to me to have such great friends/family.

Hey guys just wanted to give you an update. The dr's are talking about anouther surgery. don't know alot about it yet but i will find out more tomorrow. I will make sure to keep yall posted.

From one Dad to another. A child is the greatest gift you can ever receive. I learned that when my daughter was born. My sincerest thoughts to you and yours. May your family be watched over with care. All the best.

well guys sorry its been so long Aidan is doing ok. The doctors still don't know what is going on but it seems that they are getting closer to finding out. We have changed hospitals and they seem to be a little smater and want to find out what is going on. We were going to have surgery next week but that has been cancled wich is a good thing. They are running more test before they do anything else.

Some How I truly missed this Thread. My apology and deepest heart felt support goes out to You and your family. It makes my issues seem so fleeting when I hear something like this.

God Bless and take care.

Your friends from HPISF for Life.

Hop

Latest posts

Members online

Back