Thank You

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well guys sorry its been so long,but heres the low down in english what is going on. The dr's have almost nailed down wich gentic disorder he has. eir are 7 different ones that are almost the same. Also the found out why his spleen is swoolen. The main vein the feeds the liver and spleen with blood is compleatly blocked so it is causing blood to back up cause him pain and also the swelling. That is all we know for now. Dr's are gonna keep an eye on everything

well our prayers are still with Him and the family. Glad they know something and are not guessing! As always if you need anything...

X, good to hear the docs are figuring out whats going on. My family and I continue to keep your family in our thoughts and prayers ans wish you best. Like bank said, if you ever need anything we are here for you.

If i have said it once i have said it a hundred time and its still not enough. THE HPISF FAMILY IS THE BEST FAMILY TO BE A PART OF

Hope they figure it out Jason. It seems that they are on the right track so far and hopefully they figure it out soon. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family and especially him.

hey X, only chatted with ya a lil bit in the shout & came across your thread. I'm kinda at a loss for words. i will keep your boy and family in my prayers. cant imagine the emotional toll that this takes on you, your boys mother & everyone who loves him, but hopefully the diagnosis that you mention is a big step in the right direction :peace:

Thanks alot guys yall have no idea what it means to me to have so many people from so far away care about my family this much

Hey bud, just saw this thread...Don't know what to say really..Think everyone has said it all. Thoughts go to you and your family bud.

WOW Sorry buddy, My thoughts and heart is with you in the battle to get your little guy thru this and to his tip top shape. I have faith in your little guy and these doctors. There are so many things that are being enhanced and improved all the time you will get this figured out and he will walk the rest of his life and will only get better.

I wish you the best of luck and as always if you need anything I mean anything just let me or any of us know and we will do what we can to help in any way. My prayers are with you and your family.

Also sorry somehow this thread slipped right by me. Keep us posted on updates.

Good Luck.

Here in the next few weeks i will be posting a link to the hospital that my son goes to. It will tell his full story from birth to now. There will be a link on that page to donate to the children's hospital in my sons name. If this is something that people are interested in let me know. Their is also a charity ride that 5-6 people that I know that are going to ride for Aidan. If yall want to get in on this I will see if i can get the guys to sport the HPISF sticker on their bikes. If they will I will buy some stickers for them to put on their bikes. It will be a week or two before my wife gets the site up and running. I just wanted to give yall a heads up and get your thoughts on it to see how many if any of you would be interested in this.

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry to hear this it is really to bad i hope all will get better for you
my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family

any way myself and my family can help out I will try. Pulls at me hard to see little guys goin through hard times. Hits close to home for me. We have a disabled son also I have spent many of weeks and months at a time in the hospitle over the last 12yrs. We will keep your family in our prayers.

Great idea bud!!!!!

Tell ya everytime I see you on here I think of him and when we go to church....

I am keeping him in the prayer list bud!

Thank you all for your support and as soon as my wife gets the web page up and going i will post a link. At the moment we are tied up trying to get him back on his health insurance. They dropped him cause we make to much money but not enough to go and get it on our own.

Hey guys i should have the link up by the middle of next week things have been really crazy around here. I am really thankfull for all your support. Katie has been working on the web page this week and i hope that as many of you as possible can be apart of this.

sorry its been so long since last update but here it gose. His spleen is still enlarged hips still dislocated he cant have milk or eggs or anything made with them. found out he has a genitic disorder that makes his skin and musles streatchie also the main vein that gose to his vital organs is blocked full of clotts so his body has mad surface veins to keep blood flowing to them. i think thats all but I'm sure I'm forgetting something. All of this sounds really bad but this boy of mine just keeps fighting and smiling everyday. My family thanks you all for the prayers and thoughts yall are great

.... this boy of mine just keeps fighting and smiling everyday. My family thanks you all for the prayers and thoughts yall are great

X glad to see your family is still fightin the fight. still prayin. Good to see you back on the site.

Latest posts

Members online

Back