Tf-20u

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Upbasher

Does the stock tf-20 radio have a built in failsafe? It seems like it does cause when I turn the radio off with the truck on it gives full brake automatically.
I was trying to install a seperate failsafe in the truck but it didn't seem to be working right so thats why I am asking.

I said man twice haha. I've never used one other than built which is alot easier. But yes that's how it should go. Does it lock to full brake when you turn the remote off?

Yeah thas what it does. Even without the failsafe it does the exact same thing.

from experience i have found some failsafe units don't work on some 2.4 radios. why bother tho ya can get a sweet 3ch 2.4 radio from HobbyPartz.com for less than 50 bux anyway and i have a couple and they work awesome....and they come with a built in failsafe also problem solved.....

The failsafe should go between your receiver and your throttle/brake servo not the switch. I have used the Ofna micro several times they work. Once installed turn on transmitter then truck apply brakes and push set button on failsafe. When truck and radio are on turn off radio brake should apply.

Latest posts

Members online

Back