T-Rex 450 Sport Super Combo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like your on the right track Fred. You will grin when you pop up and hold your first decent hover. Setup is everything man. Always do a pre flight check. A loose ball link which can be replaced for $0.25 but a crash can easily cost $25. Time and patience my friend.

Ball links have gotten me before during hard flying! If your using Align parts I would say every crash is going to be $25 at minimum lol! Clone parts can save you a lot while learning especially if the crashes are only minor.

Sounds like your on the right track Fred. You will grin when you pop up and hold your first decent hover. Setup is everything man. Always do a pre flight check. A loose ball link which can be replaced for $0.25 but a crash can easily cost $25. Time and patience my friend.

great advice Tom, thank you!

Ball links have gotten me before during hard flying! If your using Align parts I would say every crash is going to be $25 at minimum lol! Clone parts can save you a lot while learning especially if the crashes are only minor.

also great advice, thx Mike!

I'm late to chime in on this one =P... Is that 450 a belt driven tail rotor or a motor mounted on the end? If its belt nice choice, IMO easier to fly than the motor ones. Second make sure you get yourself a NICE heading lock gyro also makes it easier and more fun to fly. Lastly, Sim will only let you understand what everything does, so i would recommend adding wind in the sim once you can fly it. Outside is a whole new ball game =)

I'm late to chime in on this one =P... Is that 450 a belt driven tail rotor or a motor mounted on the end? If its belt nice choice, IMO easier to fly than the motor ones. Second make sure you get yourself a NICE heading lock gyro also makes it easier and more fun to fly. Lastly, Sim will only let you understand what everything does, so i would recommend adding wind in the sim once you can fly it. Outside is a whole new ball game =)

thanks for the tips Freddy.

yeah its belt drive.

i will check out the heading lock gyro (great tip)

and yeah i figure the sim is good for controls and what not. imma take it slow and make sure i have that aspect down before i get the trex up in the air.

I started helis with an MCX, then went to a walkera cb100. I was seriously considering buying pretty much that trex 450 kit next, but decided to try out a rc car(savage) instead.

After my dog did an excited backflip flicking her ridiculously long tail into the prop of my modified parkzone T-28 trojan, I decided I didn't need a flying remote control chainsaw next.....

Her tail looks nice docked though!

Looks sweet! good luck! be careful!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back