sts.30 rb mods fuel?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carnage79

i talked to rick brake about fuel and he said that he would run byrons 25-30%.
sts recommends using 10% oil content or better. the byrons 30% has an oil content of 11%. i am still not great at tuning and probably shouldn't have gotten this engine yet, but i want to run what will get me the best performance out of this engine, but i also think i need more oil protection because of my tuning issues. byrons makes an oil content booster and from what i read about it they have to the "T" directions on mixing to get a higher oil content and more protection. anybody have any advice for me on this or any other suggestions?

well, the hobbyshop i found that sells byrons went out of business. they were 14 miles from my house. the only other one that sells it is 54.5 miles away. odonnells it is. 5 miles away. the problem here is they won't publish their oil content. i emailed them and they wouldn't tell me.

Ive got so many to chose from here in canada ..and have tried em all ..Sidewinder 30%/12% IS WHAT iVE BEEN RUNNIN FOR THE LAST 5 GALLONS holy cap lock ..anyway its worked great for my axial and sts ..$38 g

I am running Trinity monster power 30% in my RB modded D30M. Rick told me to switch to Byrons or Odonnell but none of the LHS in my area carry them. I have been using the Trinity fuels in all of my nitro RC's for some time now and have never had any issues related to the fuel.

Trinity monster power RC fuels seem to be very consistant from gallon to gallon. The 30% also has a 12% synthetic/racing castor oil blend.

I get 30% Trinity at my LHS for $30.00 a gallon so for me ordering fuel online doesn't save me anything.

Members online

Back