STS.30 = awsome

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

awya14

So ,Ive had the motor for a month or so ..3 different pipes .3 speed 15/49 and 2 speed 16/52..all have been alright ..I finally got the STS 0702 pipe on tonight and all I can say is wow!
I was really impressed when i got the Vanage carbon fiber ,but It couldnt handle the heat and melted ..then again with a replacement..It gave the motor a strong bottom -midrange and sounded deep and tork'y.
The STS however blew me away tonight almost makein the truck sound like it was supercharged! I musta gained 2-5000rpm no kiddin ..I just kept pullin and pullin till I ran outa space !..:10:
If anybody wants a great motor with so much power you'll never use it ..The STS.30 is for you..I like my Axial ..but it aint got nuttin on this thing .
I paid $180cad after tax here for both my Axail's and $153 shipped for my STS.Then a month later Paid $53 for the pipe.$120 for the Vantage.
Bang for your $$$ Its a no brainer.I was messin around tuning tonight ..when I got it lean enough to reach 250f it was so snappy It would wheelie anywhere through 1st-2nd blipp it and she popped! never seen anything like it !!..so ya thats it ..hope I didnt babble too long ..but its just that good!

I don't know ..every pipe worked ..just seemed to hold back a few rpm..1 guy here told me I would notice a huge difference with this pipe and he was dead on the money!

Members online

No members online now.
Back