Steering Upgrade

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JVT73

Just picked this up on Friday, plan to install this week!
HPI B045
IMG_0259.JPG

yes and a good servo, I love working on my truck almost more than driving, today I finished breaking one motor ans
d started breaking in another, just plain bored and trying to keep busy.

i ordered mine online and they're expected to show up any minute... not too sure if theyll make that much of a difference... unless someone can add to this comment.

Install finished, the bearings are definitely smooth and the fit is much better that the stock bushings. Less slop and almost a press fit.

IMG_0261.JPG IMG_0262.JPG

yes savox sc 1267 was my upgrade, didn't kill the wallet and what a difference, also check this servo , I have it in my throttle brake, super fast and strong and a little cheaper, and was astonished with the speed of it, ProTek RC 100SS Standard Digital Super Speed Metal Gear Servo Very impressed with the price and power, and speed. they have a great variety of others also you would like if the savox is alittle too high

the ProTek RC 100SS Standard Digital Super Speed Metal Gear Servo was so responsive and fast it almost made my motor seem loke it had more power, because it has such a fast throttle response, check out their whole line of servo s, quality is superb I think

i ordered mine online and they're expected to show up any minute... not too sure if theyll make that much of a difference... unless someone can add to this comment.
They don't make a huge difference initially, they don't wear like bushings, so you don't end up with as much slop after a while. They do allow more of the servos torque to get to the wheels when under strain, not sure if it's enough to be noticeable though. I upgraded mine to get rid of the extra slop the worn bushings had.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back