Motor Saver (Sav100) Air Filter & Savox 1256TG Install

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JVT73

Well, I finally had some time to install the Motor Saver air filter that I won in the contest and install a Savox 1256 TG stearing servo. The servo install took some time, I made a few dremel mods to the radio box to allow for the servo to sit properly with out stressing the wires and utilize the center servo port to keep the wires in. I can't stand a birds nest of wires so I figured I'd route the servo wires through the empty center port. Enjoy the pic's & thanks again HPISF for the air filter. @WoodiE , @Jam Racing 1, @X. Oh, and that servo is sweet @277 oz. in. It has no trouble turning the tires. Unlike the stock SF20 that couldn't turn the tires when the truck was not moving.
IMG_0228.JPG IMG_0230.JPG IMG_0232.JPG IMG_0237.JPG IMG_0241.JPG IMG_0243.JPG IMG_0244.JPG IMG_0245.JPG IMG_0247.JPG

Looks good!

Time to replace those drive cups though, you're tearing through them.....haha

upload_2017-2-6_8-11-8.png

I understand, I bought new servo yesterday, for throttle, protek 100ss, claim, 168 oz. and 0.9 sec speed. pretty dang fast. price shipped was 49.00. darn ebay is breaking me, cant stay away,,,,, drawn to the light, and shiney new things.

EPIG(ebay) is tough. a person really has to keep the urges in check.
2012/2013 i think i soaked 20K into this hobby. too much free time and too much spare cash
In 2017 i am really taking it in the sphincter trying to sell this stuff off, between shipping/ebay charges/paypal charges/ and people who want everything for nothing, its hard to sell things for a small profit. all the middlemen seem to be doing good, though
good thing today. HPI is clearing out the chopshop supply by putting a hold on manufacturing so parts are fetching better prices and some are not even available. hopefully they get their heads out their rectal muscles soon or it may be too late to recover. i could use a couple stock screw kits

it is tough.do upgrades slowly, keep the basic stock of parts you may break.IE suspension arms/ spurgears a set of clutch pads a few glowplugs, maybe some differential parts. otherwise, get it as you break it as it may never get broken

yeah, istock up during winter, heck I have backups for my backups, over Christmas I found 2, f4,6 s both new with filter roto start clutch bell and xl pipes, one was 65.00 other was 55. stole them. then bought a new picco. .28 boost turbo , roto start for 170. I'm set for awhile.broke too.

yeah, istock up during winter, heck I have backups for my backups, over Christmas I found 2, f4,6 s both new with filter roto start clutch bell and xl pipes, one was 65.00 other was 55. stole them. then bought a new picco. .28 boost turbo , roto start for 170. I'm set for awhile.broke too.
thats how i ended up with bins and bins of savage parts. And 12 savages and a bunch of other useless stuff.
I need harley parts now

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back