Steering servo help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

psycoticbean

I just got my new Hitec 645 in and I just tried putting it as my new steering servo when I realized the little disk that I took off my SF-2 is to big to fit on my hitec. While deciding which servo to buy I saw this Hitec recommended on here which is why i got it but I never saw anyone say that i would need a new disk so is there a different way to solve my problem?

Thanks Jeremy

If you still have your spare parts, look on the parts tree for the steering servo arms. Number 20 on the tree should be for the Hitec servo. Otherwise you can buy an arm like THIS .

I'm sorry if I wasn't very specific but I was wondering about the round disk that connects to the steering linkage mine doesnt seem to fit onto the 645. I am planning on taking my SF-2 and moving it to the throttle which I have done but I have this problem with my steering collar thing

I'm sorry if I wasn't very specific but I was wondering about the round disk that connects to the steering linkage mine doesnt seem to fit onto the 645. I am planning on taking my SF-2 and moving it to the throttle which I have done but I have this problem with my steering collar thing

Are you talking about the adapter discs like in THIS picture? If so, just use the servo horn I told you about in my other post and you won't need the adapters.

Are you talking about the adapter discs like in THIS picture? If so, just use the servo horn I told you about in my other post and you won't need the adapters.

Psychotic Bean
First things first, welcome to the forum bro, great to have ya!

X
pretty sure that it is the adapters you have in that link. happen to have a hitec 645 in the box & it has several horns & parts
148hgjn.jpg

had to use 1 of those adapters to get the stock steer servo horn to fit on my sav x. :resp:

welcome. just take the round disc off and there should extra parts that came with the servo. find the right set and put together. and you can put the sf-2 on as the throttle servo. this will work well but i suggest changing out the sf-2 also. good luck.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back