steering question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bad67bird

ok I'm in the process of doing my mid tank and heve run into some snags....the biggest issue that i cant overcome is the steering.i put an airtronics 94358 servo in with an aliminum horn and the steering just doesnt seem to travel much.i have done the mod to increase steering but if i ran the truck now ,id need a field to turn around.i have the spektrum setup and the endpoints are at 125 which is the max,but with the power off i can move it alot further,help....

Do you have a picture of the setup you made for the steering? Its possible that it doesn't have enough "throw" to push it that far. Possibly need a longer horn or steering linkage.

+1
longer horn I have that servo and I use a Losi alloy horn that is just over a inch long. With my HPI suspension conversion I can set to 125 (also specky) and turn till the point the bones will fall out of the cups.

well guys I'm using an aluminum sefo horn about an inch long,upon talking to AllanQ ,came to the realization that the "B" switch on my TX was set wrong.it was at 40% i guess ive hit it or someone changed it ,but its now at 125 and turn like it should have all along.thanx for the response

yep all sub trims set to 0 ands the whole nine bud

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back