STEERING HELP!!! pulling left???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so i finished my flm ext/mid tank mod, put everything back together, started her up, and she pulled left... took her apart, made sure i centered up the servo, with everything turned on, and trims set to neutral, put it back together, and she still pulls left.... any help is as always GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!!

Possibly missing the pin that the wheel nut holds to power the tire. Heres a pic . Happened to my buddies i pulled it apart and found it was missing put one in and it aleaveated the problem . hope this helps.

so i finished my flm ext/mid tank mod, put everything back together, started her up, and she pulled left... took her apart, made sure i centered up the servo, with everything turned on, and trims set to neutral, put it back together, and she still pulls left.... any help is as always GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!!

pyro, you mean the truck pulls left under power or your servo is kicking the tires left & not going back to center position bud?

Thanks for the help guys. Guess ill start pullin stuff apart when I get home.
Frddy it pulls left under power. The servo is brand new.

ya, like hendchris said, start at your right front wheel & work you way into your diff.

Pyro...

do you have adjustable upper arms?

do you still have the tie rods on the back of the truck?

What oils are you running in the diffs?

your wheels could be out of alignment causing the truck to pull significantly under power.

I know how this will sound, but I actually use the linoleum on my kitchen floor. Obvioulsy its not perfect, but gets the alignment pretty close to straight.

are your fronts toed out? check to see if one of your tie rods up front is longer/shorter than the other. digital calipers if you have a set

Latest posts

Members online

Back