Spring setting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigbazz08

I know this is pretty noob question,what is better soft or hard suspension,i have the standard springs,but was given a set of red venom springs they do seem alot softer,i only use the truck 4 bashing any comment would be a great help thnx

i say you run the springs you have for a few tanks, then swap the springs & run a few tanks & see which way works to your liking.

springs will affect how you like your rig to handle & 'feel.' :peace:

Like frddy said, it's a preference. I think most like soft, but I prefer a stiff suspension. I never bottom out with my setup.

i personally like the stock springs i guess its just me but i don't want a softer ride but like frddy said it is about preference

I tend to bounce between springs on my stock shocks. I do tend to go softer and lighter oils. Seem to like 25wt on stock shocks and 30 on the BB's and LST2's I have. On the stock shocks I run a green and a orange spring on each corner. The truck sits a little lower and is a little softer but I like it this way. If I'm going to do hard bashing I will switch to Black's sometimes.

Like the guys said. Ya just gatta give them a shot. Run the stockers for a bit to get a base line and then try them. Thats all you can do.

Latest posts

Members online

Back