Spektrum DX3S or DX2S

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xll-SavageX-llx

★ CaNaDa Eh ★
Hey guys I'm thinking of upgrading my radio i was going to go with the DX3E but since I'm planning on running 2 trucks i will need a radio that has more than 1 model memory ..

DX3S | Retail $267 ::
SPM3140-450.jpg

• Number of Channels: 3
• Modulation: DSM (Compatible with Marine and DSM2 surface receivers too)
• Band: 2.4GHz
• Servos: None
• Receiver: SR3300T and SR300
• Model Memory: 10
• Modes: Expert and Standard
• Transmitter (Tx) Battery Type: AA Alkaline (4 included)

http://hobbyhobby.com/store/product/245041/DX3S-3-Channel-DSM-Surface-Radio-with-Telemetry/

==================================================

DX2S | Retail - $213 ::
SPM2120-450.jpg

• Number of Channels: 2
• Modulation: DSM (Compatible with DSM2 and the MR3000 surface receivers too)
• Servos: S100 (1)
• Receiver: SR3300T
• Model Memory: 5
• Modes: Expert and Standard
• Transmitter (Tx) Battery Type: AA Alkaline (4 included)

http://hobbyhobby.com/store/product/276356/DX2S-2Ch-DSM-Surface-Radio-with-Telemetry-and-1SX/

So besides the DX2S coming with a servo, having 5 less model memory and 1 less channel is there any thing else that is a big deal ??

Thanks
- Brandon

EXTRA TAGS :: spektrum dx3s dx2s

If you have the same linkage setup on both trucks, you won't need more than 1 model memory (assuming that they are both savages)

Other than that I know nothing.

If you have the same linkage setup on both trucks, you won't need more than 1 model memory (assuming that they are both savages)

Other than that I know nothing.

What do you mean by linkages ??
Like if one savvy had the SR300 rx and the other savvy had the SR300 would one tx be able to connect to both ??

by linkages, I mean the actual links that the servo's push. If all the linkages measure up the same, you will only have to re-bind each time you want to switch trucks.

by linkages, I mean the actual links that the servo's push. If all the linkages measure up the same, you will only have to re-bind each time you want to switch trucks.

That didn't come out right.

If all the linkages on each truck match up, you will only have to re-bind each time you want to switch trucks

When you change to this type radio do you need to also get digital servos? Will stock analog servos work with it? Thanks for your time.
Mike

dx2s should be fine, unless you have more than 5 trucks you wont need to worry about the linkages. I don't have a dx3s and don't know the differences, but my dx2s works great and does the job

i got the dx3s new of ebay, it won't stay connect for more then 2 min without losing connection. tried everything to fix it but nothing has worked so far and now i'm talking to horizon hobby.

Members online

No members online now.
Back