SOULJA's PICS & VIDS....MANY MANY PAST PROJECTS& SAVAGES

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks dude...HAD some of the nicest rigs.......

Last edited by a moderator:
here is another mad force i had that i just sold recently...this thing was bad @$$!!!!!!!!!! never ran it though
Picture001.jpg

Picture002.jpg

man....might have to build another one of these with a modded engine and a few changes......

Last edited by a moderator:
man....kinda wish i still had that one..............

soul i like that truck! you got some real talent (maybe patience) with bodies. very nice.

yea dude....i don't know how many trucks aren't even up here!!

Awesome pics Soulja, much respect your way, hope one day i will have several like those to share on here. Did you get to buy that old truck you was after? If so how about a pic of it?

here is a pic that racinrusty took of me yesterday while i was working on the Beast

Picture877.jpg

those are some sweet pictures soulja. Seen some videos of you on youtube which helped me come to the decision to buy my first savage.

those are some sweet pictures soulja. Seen some videos of you on youtube which helped me come to the decision to buy my first savage.

thanks dude!! but....you wait until you see my next savage..........i have some stuff that i'm gonna try on my new one. the HPISF truck was a money hog even though it was mostly a speed piece. this time around....the goal is to cut weight....add reliability.......and still use the another ERCM picco....but this time is gonna be practical and cheap! keep a watch for it soon and the whole build.

thanks dude!! but....you wait until you see my next savage..........i have some stuff that i'm gonna try on my new one. the HPISF truck was a money hog even though it was mostly a speed piece. this time around....the goal is to cut weight....add reliability.......and still use the another ERCM picco....but this time is gonna be practical and cheap! keep a watch for it soon and the whole build.

I'm watching for this & still the 1:1 MT.

figured i'll add this one i just built ( AND ITS FOR SALE) in my ongoing thread of many savages

Picture963.jpg

Picture962.jpg

Picture961.jpg

Picture964.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back