some kinda homemade rollcage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stealth Attack

here is the start of my homemade rollcage. Its not gonna be as nice as most but i am making it home with very little tools seeing all my cool stuff is packed up. Whatcha think!

Ok to resize save it and open it up in paint and Ske/ Stretch ( I think ) and make it the size you want and re-upload it.

lol.....glad you got it working.lol.I like it.where will it mount to?? Keep us posted

Might want to use something better than tape, it wont hold well during a crash.

lol no problem bud just looking out for ya...didnt want all that hard work to go to waste after the first little bump. :stressed:

Yes people i was just kidding. The tape was just used to mock it up while i cut and bent some pieces. Now its time to use the superglue!:bigsmilie:

Why can't you solder it? I think it would hold better if you soldered it then super glued it.

PS what are these points things in the top right?

they help u buy different things go to the search engine and type points and go from there it explanins it well

btw did u know u can find a new roll cage kinda like that profess.. done on ebay for like 30 dollars u can kinda c one like it on my profile or avatar kinda small tho but u get the pic

No offense but what the point in this being a hobby if you just buy stuff and screw it on. I had some rod laying around at work and figured what the heck lets try something!!

I totaly Know what you mean Michiel I make my own parts all the time (wheeile bar tvp braces ) I have made my own head proctor before also.. I was just telling you that u could find one like that.... ok bud.. btw u can c my homemade wheelie bar in the thread 65 yard wheelie check it out if u want to.. its simple but affective....

Yes people i was just kidding. The tape was just used to mock it up while i cut and bent some pieces. Now its time to use the superglue!:bigsmilie:

I have some good ole bubble gum if you want it. :hardlaugh: J/K I am sure what you use will hold up fine! ;)

I totaly Know what you mean Michiel I make my own parts all the time (wheeile bar tvp braces ) I have made my own head proctor before also.. I was just telling you that u could find one like that.... ok bud.. btw u can c my homemade wheelie bar in the thread 65 yard wheelie check it out if u want to.. its simple but affective....

who is michiel?

Well I know it's not you. Any report on progress?

Last edited by a moderator:
no not really any report on it. I'm waiting til i get to work this week to weld it. Then when i get this much welded up i can finish. It has too much tape on it now as it is!

I still need the brackets for it after i figure out how i want to mount it. But as it stand right now it will hold a 250lbs man.

Latest posts

Members online

Back