Sneak-a-Peek Brushless Conversion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
W

whipnet

no more sneak a peek

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good Whip!
As good as that savage looks you would think it doesn't get run, but I've seen first hand that he doesn't just leave it on the shelf :)
Keeps the pics comming bud!

Whip, you have no idea how jealous I am of those FlexTec arms. Seriously, I'm racking my brains trying to figure out how to bring about your ultimate downfall insuch a way that those fall into my clutches....

Another nitro head falls victim to the Flux virus lol JK looks great man, looking forward to seeing it finished!!

haven't seen a conversion i like until now whip, thats the cleanest one yet.

lookin forward to see how you did it all.

Thanks guys, I appreciate your comments! I should have it running by the end of the month.

Thanks for your interest.

Last edited by a moderator:
My signature is not allowed. (removed all together)

whip i understand that your mad, and your a cool guy i've enjoyed your threads and company throughout my stay here but removing all your posts is kinda childish. The time you wasted to edit every post just so no one could see it.... Snd I'm sure it would've helped someone...and isnt that what the hobby's about?

My signature is not allowed. (removed all together)

His signature was fine but the 4 links in it that were to his site enticing mods threads were not. His URL and his HTML was ok. Being a IT professorial I'm shocked he would even make spam threads as well. I should have seen this coming asking him to stop. With the request I should have taken away his ability to edit posts. Sorry he took this road over complying to the rules of almost all forums guys ....

Latest posts

Members online

Back