Smash n' BASH! ! ! !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
whoopee cant wait

What about it? You in for the count? I want Contestants or what's the saying Contestants need only apply

lol nope still no vid camera, i got a phone but it only shoots 15 seconds at a time, i would beat all yall if i had the money to tear up my truck

Yea lets c it !!!!!! I am thinking about building another truck w/ all the spare and stock parts I have from upgrading my savage I wish I had a while before this contest was up... because I was wanting to jump my buddies house !!! IT WILL HAPPEN just don't know when ... and ill share it w/ everyone

I know one member that would be proud of ya, Savageo28. Looks great. I liked the side of the road vid you did. You ever accicently roll out unto the street? Thanks for taking the time RO.

I try and bash where I can Brian, there is much around here and its kinda a bummer.. thanks for taking the time and watching !!!!!

By the way yess I have rolled out in the road was kinda scary, Iam lucky no one was comming its a really busy road!!!!

my video is on its way :) truck running found my spot just gotta get me a camera :)

Last edited by a moderator:
hey guys i got some footage with my digital camera that takes videos. Does anybody know how i can edit them and get them all together into one video? I have never done anything like this and would like to share my footage. And also add music too possibly. I am new to this site and the Nitro R/C game. Let me know guys. Thanks.......L.J.

try using windows media player editor....I think this is a basic program that came with all windows....Doesn't have to be a huge production....

Nice vid RO. I think its at Lakewood dr sw and stielicoom blvd or is it 100th? Am I close? Not much around to bash. Not without getting yelled at.

i'm just now loading the vid, but i can guess...more apocolyptica? :D

that was hilarious...a bit disconcerting though, how half of the time, the camera panned to dude-crotch, or dude-***...LOL

I especially liked the "WTF?" jump...a Savage wasn't meant to do aerial ballet... :D

plus apocolyptica RULEZ!!

you need a skid plate that says P.T.O and u should paint 'return to sender' on the roof!LOL

good vid tho!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back