Smash n' BASH! ! ! !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chunky Monkey

Hello HPISF! ! ! ! !

Yet another milestone has come for YOUR Forum....1200 members!

To mark this occasion, it's time for another Site Contest.
So what's all the fuss about? How many of you have heard the R/C "fish stories?" So and so did this, he jumped so far, or I jumped over the Grand Canyon!!??

Now, it's time to put up or shut up! All that is needed for this contest is your camera and some carnage. Breaking action or just insane stunts! We want to see what your R/C will do. This is going to be a video shoot folks. There is not a minimum in regards to video quality, and this isn't about editing skills. This contest is just about you folks having fun! I may make a vid as well just out of boredom, we'll see.

For the SECOND TIME now, the kings of bash over at SlapMaFro have been so generous as to donate one of their newest DVDs as a prize:

FGcaseBig.gif

As well as this set of decals you can use to help piece your body back together when you're done, lol:

stickersheet2.jpg

Again folks, in recognition of "Fighting Gravity," the Staff of HPISF wants to see your best "Bash and Crash" compilation. This DOES NOT have to be a highly edited film.
  • Q: Does there have to be destruction?
  • A: No, but, it doesn't hurt to show a little carnage....
  • Q: What is the time limit?
  • A: There is no set video length, but we don't want a 30 minute video of you just revving the throttle. 1-8 minutes would be ideal. Also keep in mind that some of our users are on a dialup connection. If you want their vote, they'll need to see the vid too!

Still hungry? Well, since this is a Savage Forum(primarily, though we are friends with the whole r/c community), here's the goodies we'll be throwing in with the video to help fix your drivetrain damage we're hoping to see:

1. 7075 alloy Nova diffs ( 2 ) reg. $23 ea
savagediffwithscrewsmedium.jpg

2. HPI spyder gear kit ( for 2 diffs ) reg. $9 ea
HPI87193.jpg

3. HPI diff gaskets reg. $4

Do you have that impressive jump, flip, crash, wheelies, etc? Show us what you've GOT! Garage Queens need not apply, this is all about gettin' dirty!
  • Q: Are there any minimum requirements to complete?
  • A: No, new members are more than welcome for this one. The only thing we are really asking is that you put some effort in this!
  • Q: How do I post my videos?
  • A: Due to the amount of bandwidth these things will be pushing, you must use alternative video hosting sites to upload them. Such sites are(but not limited to:
    YouTube.com
    Photobucket.com
    Google Videos
    Streetfire.net

From there, just post the link in this thread and let us decide. As usual, Staff will make the initial decision for the Finalists. Then, the members shall choose the winner!

This contest will run until the 19th of February at 1pm central time. This is ample time for folks to post up their submissions. If there is a lack of activity in the contest, then we can end it early. This video must be a new production folks, so lets get to rockin'! ! ! ! !

Last edited by a moderator:
Garage Queens need not apply, this is all about gettin' dirty

But my Garage Queen likes to get Dirty ;)

DANG IT The one contest when my truck isnt running and I am waiting on parts! :( Hopefully they willl be here soon!!

think me is going bashing this week...bugger-need to put the rear end back together and finish the mid-tank....to the bat cave!!!:chainkiller: :chainkiller:

All the links for the Videos are to be placed in this thread

WHATEVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just a suggestion I didn't say I couldn't afford to brake stuff

back on track guys....more vids, less talk~
lol.....I'll be cleaning out this thread if we keep on with the banter..... :beer:

!

oh grat you post this AFTER i smash my 4.1 and engine !.. well fine ill run my new one in and head back to the skatepark :D

:DJjam:

Thems bashin words !

Sweet! Go for some damage....Besides, this is for bragging rights...Who can run their truck the hardest????

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooppppppppppppppppppppppppppsssssssssssssssssssssssssss

hey hold on here how many could we post (if one is the limit i'll take that one back

lol....One video. Just edit your original post and put in the new link. Whatever is put in your first vid post is what will be accepted. Also keep in mind what was stated in the rules, this must be a new video.

Dang folks, lol......I always here this talk about some crazy bashers, but have yet to see the puddin', lol.....I hope this isn't a one submission contest. Y'all are going to force me to make a video aren't you??? hehehehe

lol R6, I'm dying to start that project....Maybe soon as I get back from Kentucky, we'll see....I have a lot of stuff on my plate right now.

Well Hoppedup, are you working on yours? This is a month long contest, so I'm sure some folks are taking some time to do theirs.....I'll be back from Kentucky tomorrow night, so I'll probably start mine then.

This Contest is slow, too slow. What would it take to step it up?

The contest prize is of a great value. Talk to me I need your input and let's get this Show on the Road

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Back