Smash n' Bash Finalists Poll! ! ! ! ! !

Smash n' Bash Finalists! Place your votes!

• Video 1

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Video 2

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • Video 4

Votes: 20 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on guys i know everyone has not voted. These guy took the time to film and edit these vids so lets take the time to vote for them.

P.S. JT RULES

come on everybody, out of over 1000 members, how come only 50 have voted. these people have put their trucks on the line, the least people can do is view the vids and vote. or is everyone too busy to take half hour out of their lives??

jt I just watched your vid again man u need to learn how to drive !!!!!!!

It's not that I need to learn how to drive, I was merely doing as the contest wanted "Smash and Bash"...so I went out and tried to break as much as possible couldn't however kill the engine, thats what I was trying for.

Last edited by a moderator:
Smash and Bash sounds like fun will i scratch my savy LOL just kidding guys good job on the smashin and bashin

lmao I did more than scratch it.I finnaly stared going over it , dalm cen shocks are tuff couldnt get them to break. but everything else did. brand new front and rear diffs striped, brand new steering just put it in broke, 1 aluminum bulk head screw striped, rear skid toast, 1 hub carrior broke,1 rod tie end, rear bearings in 1 hub tweeked wheel wobbles around, but it took 2 days of filming to do all this. all I can say is my savage is 1 tuff truck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Back