Smash n' Bash Finalists Poll! ! ! ! ! !

Smash n' Bash Finalists! Place your votes!

• Video 1

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Video 2

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • Video 4

Votes: 20 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chunky Monkey

Well, here they are folks....Thanks to the members who contributed to the Contest. There were actually 4 total members who submitted a video for this contest. Now it's up to the members here to decide! Place your votes guys. But...Before you do, please take one last look at the videos to refresh your memory of their carnage!

:chainkiller:

You have 2 weeks to complete the voting process. As usual, if the voting slows down, then we will end the voting early.

Video 1

Video 2

Video 3

Video 4

Last edited by a moderator:
I was working on my video, darn I will still post it.

]-[0pa]0ng;16154 said:
FX how quick can you get the vid in?

I sebt you a pm. Not too quick I'm afraid, I'll post it anyway no worrys, there will be more contests.

i would like to say well done to all the contestants for having the balls to go hell for leather with their trucks, and having the brains to video it!!! :speechless: you all rock!!! :jamout:

ya but if i would of had someone with me i could of done better driving ,,,its kinda hard driving with one hand,,looking at the camera,,and keeping an eye on my truck all at the same time,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:shocked:

Come on HPISF take a min view the vids that these guys have taken the time to make and post and lend a hand and VOTE....

i would also like to say well done to the people that entered and good luck!
4x4

ya but to crash my truck on purpose would be kinda silly,,,,,,,,,but i can manupulate my truck when its in the air,,,, now thats what i call good driving,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol:) ho and did i mention am driving and filming all at the same time

lol It was more fun than silly. well exept for my truck sitting here broken. kinda Guess I should open it up and see the damage lol just been avoiding doing it...but it was fun...

wow ,and to think ,,,,,,,that i could of been doing that also,,,,,,,but noooo,, i had to go back out the next day and burn some more nitro,,,,,,,,,,lol

So what your saying is u didn't brake anything !!!!!!!!
mmmmmm got me thinking there mmmmm thats why I told people not to vote for me, but then again I didn't have to tell them that....... its kool Hope the best MAN wins!!!!!!!

well ya i broke 2 pinion gears ,,,,,,,i mean come on all that jumping some thing got to give ,,,,,,,,,,,30 min and i was ready for more

LOL its all good. I really don't think you had to trash your truck in the video or break anything and all the video's where great. First time I've made One myself. its was very fun.Great job guys.
Cool everyone is running close..

Run I thought that vid was good. That truck screems. And cool shots next to the road on the hill.

great job by you self Little D. Liked that video. Great jump shots. some hard landing's.

JT uuuu err what was that ?!?!?!:Mr.confused:

:FarleyParty: lmao J.K. nice video JT with nice carnage at the end :coolone:beat that poor truck.
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!

JT uuuu err what was that ?!?!?!:Mr.confused:

The contest was Smash and Bash...so that is what I did. I am also trying to remove the stump that I use for a ramp, its wearing down faster than I thought :chainkiller: Lastly the Twisted Toys .5" extended LCG held up very well.
Nice video's form all, and good luck to all. :)

Hi guys,

I'm new to this forum so unsure how to enter or am i too late?

If I'm not too late where do i post a link to the vid i would like
to submit?

I wish I could have entered but I just got the Savy runnig again...I will enter the next one!

I had to vote for lilttledevil on this one...short and to the point....And I know what it's like to film and drive!!!!

IMO best music goes to Mondragon

Great job guys!!!!!!

I voted for 4 for the shear fact it was TT and he SMASHED and bashed good.

-Josh-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back