small tires on savage?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is it possible to put like small truggy tires or just something around that size on the savage?????:coolkid01:

I suppose but would would have to put taller gears on it cuz it would have to much toruqe and be on the lid all the time. Also they would need to fit over the C-hubs and stuff.

good good thats what i wanted to hear on its lid that means it will rip good then sooooooooo what kind of setups are possible how small of a rim can you put?? what size hex is there something out there like a conversion adapter type of thing

i would lik as small as possible without hitting the hubs and put paddel tires on it just to see how it rips

I'm not sure how small you can go just measure the c-hub. The Hex's are 17mm's on the X but you can get the 14mm's or upgrade to 23mm's from proline.

Why do you want to small paddle tires? Larger ones will give you better flotation.

just something different i have 5 savy's and 1 is my tester for disaster i really jump that one and pile it threw the mud and stuff i think it would be good threw the mud fling pit or sand just for giggles

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

Back