SlapMaFro Tribute Challenge!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
are there any exeptions for people like me and hpi savage 25 (most younger members). because if i damage my truck it will be a while until i get it running again because of money.or do we have to use all the skill we have. lol
i will have to start making a jump then.
4x4

There is not a requirement to break your truck...This has to be a compilation video, so more than one jump. Look at the Digger event, folks were landing CRAZY jumps and still driving away. Just go with what you know and let's see where it gets you. I hope there are at least 5 entries.

Tick, Tock, tick, tock I ain't gonna get r done. No time or Camara but I'm waiting patiently to see everyone elses vids. cmon guys, Lets see some killa action.

hahaha! If we don't have the 5 participants, then I'll have to change up the comp. It will involve more time leading up to Christmas. So, let's go folks!

Is there a chance you may extend it? Instead of a pure jump video, how about best bash video. Alot of people may be affraid to go big and trash their savy, but I'll bet they're willing to show off what they do for fun. If I hadn't redesigned my rig I would have a video by now.

If we had more time That would work great for me .. It gets dark at 5:15 here now and I get off of work at 4:30.. sence we have allot of rain this time of year I might do a mud bog type video

Well, considering I gave this contest a month...We'll see where it stands on the 19th, no promises though.

This contest is not about a single jump or stunt. It's about a blood pumping video compilation. Jumps, crashes, something insane. Mix it up

So let's see what you got. No holds bar.....

Yep, this is open to any and all RC's

Yup it's got a taanna too!
HPIM0015.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
SITE JESTER

I watched your video submission, pretty good. I'm impressed with the way your truck jumps..

thanks for playing along bud.

Hopefully more will enter...I'm surprised, last video contest had some good entries. People afraid to knock the dust off their trucks now? lol

parker #2 takn da back seat, on the short bus...................................................................................ok

I get it, you cant loose if you don't enter?

lay down on the couch lets talk about this.....

we know you just don't want to break your shelf queen....................JJ:resp:

No, I've already snapped one front dogbone and bent the other. And before that bent a shock and the bolt that mounts the shock to the tower. And, just the other day, i think I tore up my reverse or something around that part of the shaft. So there mister smarty pants. And your still a mind reading thief. HAHAHA............................J/K:buttshake:

Moto,

well done, you beat your truck good.

edititing was pretty good.

great bashing place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Back