SlapMaFro Tribute Challenge!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey moto nice vid looks like u got a good bashing spot wish i had a spot like that,

Mostly through Tower, but I prefer RC Boyz out of Salt Lake, UT if they have what I need - their prices are better. Also use a place in Billings, MT called Abell Hobbies. There is somebody always going to Billings shopping that can pick stuff up.

Oh yeah.... that Ebay thang too.

Mostly through Tower, but I prefer RC Boyz out of Salt Lake, UT if they have what I need - their prices are better. Also use a place in Billings, MT called Abell Hobbies. There is somebody always going to Billings shopping that can pick stuff up.

Oh yeah.... that Ebay thang too.

Moto

hit my frind up at nitronutzz fro a 10% discount to my buds,

his prices are sick on hpi products.

email him from my signature with what you need and he will get you the discounted price.

Dan

Nice job Moto! That is a sweet bashing spot. Wish I could find something with that diversity. Like the music that went with it too. Trixter, for some reason I can't veiw the video. Must not be smarter than the computer.

Got it figured out. Thanks Moto. Nice work Trixter. Love the music, takes me back to a different time and place. To be young again!

Crash Sorry to here about your trucks it has been raining for the past three days didnt have time to finish mine.I love the trans what went wrong

I tell you what the little bit i saw was awesome great job crash

thanks to all the voters, still plenty of time to vote.

enjoy some videos and pick your favorite.

contest ends tomorrow, lets go hpisf members. vote for your favorite. If you don't have a favorite, vote for #5

lol

UPDATES:
10/18/07 1338hrs: Video Submissions have to be NEW. Your Truck, Buggy, or Car must be the star of the event. Obviously, there are numerous members on the site, along with a company that has seen just about EVERY R/C video of this nature online. Please don't even risk it. Any attempt to use someone elses video, or cheat your entry will result in a disqualification from the challenge and a minimum 3 month ban. Seems harsh, but I don't want someone stealing this from another who has truely put forth an effort.
CM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back