Short clip of me mowing my lawn

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow.. thing is RIPPPPPN !!!! Can't believe you can make dust ... been 3 months sence I seen dust .. if you did that here you would sink and throw mud in your face ,, cool little vid

is that thing still stock? why I'm asking is i've been saving for months to buy one and I'm almost there lol cool vid by the way!!!

P.S.......... nice to see grass, haven't seen any here for months lmao!!

No the truck has a 26cc hpi motor in it with a tuned pipe on the way. They do have an engine swap program going on do to they are getting rid of the 23cc motor. Call HPI and see what they will do for ya............Talk to customer service.

Damn John way to piss the whole forum off! Hahaha just kidding enjoy your new toy.

No the truck has a 26cc hpi motor in it with a tuned pipe on the way. They do have an engine swap program going on do to they are getting rid of the 23cc motor. Call HPI and see what they will do for ya............Talk to customer service.

thanks for the info bud!! well all i can say is the 26cc really rips!!!

I'm jealous! The LHS let me drive their's around a while back, now they have the new pipe on it and I have yet to drive it. I'm torn between getting the Baja kit or building a Savage, thanks for making it harder John!

:jamout: At the risk of sounding as though I am kissing up,You freakin rock dude!!!That did kinda piss me off though.I just read the Write up of the new SS kit version in an R/C mag., and I have been dreaming ever since.Now you gotta go and show me that!!! Thanx allot Mega!!!

Look guys if you get stupid like I do (turn left go to warp speed) get ready to spend some money on parts. The truck is forgiving to a point then it just goes everyone for themselves. Then you get hit with a bill like I did Saturday.......I hate these rear tires.................

That looked fun. I love the way that engine sounds. Cant wait to hear it with the new pipe....

Here is the HPI tuned pipe. next little clip tomorrow will be of the DDM dominator pipe.

Nice video.....love the way those sound.......

Oh I don't think she was happy about the yard.......lol

How do you find the fuelie compared to nitro?I hear as soon as you get into large scale you do not want to go back?Is this true,do you still love your savvy?

I love my Savage and I run the heck out of it and the Baja. Sometimes you feel like 5th scale sometimes you don't.:resp:

the thing I'm looking forward to the most is being able to just head to the gas station down the street to buy fuel lol and those half hour run times have to be pretty darn nice as well.. man i cant wait till mine arrives!!

Latest posts

Members online

Back