shocks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newbe5.9

I breakin shocks . cen ,hpi stock,hpibig bores Idont know whats up 35 weight med holes no spacers and no monster air just running a rough track

That is pretty bad. There are a few that race savies around that may help you out. More details will be needed though. How are they breaking? What happened when it broke? How is the truck setup? Tires/wheels/motor? Pics would be good also. It is hard to diagnose issues without all the above info.

I'm running flm lowered chassis the regular and the extended.one has a os 30 and the other has a lrp28 16-47 and17-52 for gearing both truck will not touch the ground and have not taken any big air just a little rubbing. the shocks are breakin the shafts and upper mount (cap) nether truckswill catwalk and just put sway bar on both trucks and running one set of stock and one flm shock tower please add losi shock to that list.we run the badlands tires regular size with a truggy style rim

Sounds like you've busted them all. Go Baja and bust no more.

sway.flm.1.jpg

there just regular baja shocks

Sounds like you have something else wrong weather it be a bent or broken shock tower or a set of broken lower arms if you are having that much trouble. Something isn't right it may be something hidden but somethings definitely wrong if your going threw that many shocks.

I m trying to figure it out pulled the truck a part and checked it all over and I might be running to much angle and wrong restrictors in the shock.some guys have told me we drill them out

I breakin shocks . cen ,hpi stock,hpibig bores Idont know whats up 35 weight med holes no spacers and no monster air just running a rough track

show some pics of them mounted up & of the busted shocks.

are they all breakin in the same places?

Members online

No members online now.
Back