Shock Upgrade

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a bit confused ...

both the part numbers here:

http://www.innovative-rc.com/product_info.php?cPath=21_26&products_id=133

aren't listed in the manual for my savage 3.5 ... the part numbers quoted on the IRC site are B045 & #87197 and I can't find anything in my manual about any bushings measuring 6x10x3.

the nearest thing in my manual is B072 6 Metal Bushings 5x11x4 ... i'm doing an IRC order in a mo so it would be good to find out before I go for these as well ...

cheers,

You are going to replace the stock bushing with a set of bearings. This is the set sold on IRC.

No prob. Are you familiar with where they go?

Yeah, i think so ... I just looked over the manual and it appears that they are replacing the standard plastic bushes at each end of the steering posts ... am I on the right track with that one?

Well the Order is placed with IRC ...

4 Clear Anodised IRC Shocks the mounting kit and the steering bearings ... should be here by the weekend in time for fitting and bashing by sunday!!!

Get in!!

Well the Order is placed with IRC ...

4 Clear Anodised IRC Shocks the mounting kit and the steering bearings ... should be here by the weekend in time for fitting and bashing by sunday!!!

Get in!!

4 Clear Anodised IRC Shocks ,

got a pic of these jammer?

oh yeah baby!!!!

shock-clear-complete.jpg

Yeah, i think so ... I just looked over the manual and it appears that they are replacing the standard plastic bushes at each end of the steering posts ... am I on the right track with that one?

Exactly! Good luck with the shocks!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back