shock fluid everywhere

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they use differnt size spacers if I'm correct? Somone with them will chime in, I've hear all but good things about them.

cool....what about the hpi shocks.....I'm thinking of buying those..

aluminum threaded

Or buy RC solution shock tower they have shaft protectors on them I love them! Check out the pics on the corner of the shock tower you can see the pads that prevent the shock from over comprestion on massive air! Cheers!:beer:
100_1194.jpg

I'm not really sure what you mean...

on a huge air jump the shock tower takes the brunt of it, they stop the truck from bottoming out.

yup that's right, honestly man your better off with stock shocks if u just bash. Now if u race that's when I'd upgrade the shocks and get big bores.

The only "real" bash shocks are the lst's and the stock shocks, all others are basicly for show.
The big bores are more for racing but can be used to bash and they will hold up.

actually I'm thinking of just putting the stock shocks back because all I'm doing is bashing...

I thought the BB's are for heavy bashing? there are sapose to be better then stock. That why I just bought them. I hope they are....lol I haven't even got them in yet... :beer:cheers

i don't know about the roll cage.....honestly i think its a **** rollcage (no offense) i had the same roll cage and started bending immediately...this roll cage is more for show than for bashing its not tough at all.....the best rollcage for bashing is the Savage X engine guard...metal of course.

whenever id go run the savage and flip it a little hard the cage bent and id have to take it all apart and bend it back with a hammer of w.e. and re assemble it and that is a HUGE hassle.

this is the best cage you can get and it is as tough as it looks because mine did not bend a single time and i swear by it...

http://www.neweramodels.com/item.cgi?session_id=&part_id=9549

I've seen them before and they look solid. I've had my cage bend but not to the point where I had to take it off and pound it back. I jumped the whole summer and just took it off a few weeks ago for winter storage. small areas that I put back thats all.. I think u just had a bad batch lol.. JK Cheers! from next door.:beer:

just thread in a grub screw into those shocks.

the lst2 mini alum shocks have a bleed screw in the top of the shock. works a charm.

keep em for spares that way, but yeah, might as well use the stockers.

Is the grub screw the one used for the hex 23mm hex adapters? Because I'm not sure what the name is

hey man i put a grub screw in one of the shocks and your trick worked like a charm.

i was close to just throwing the shocks away and buying another set for 100 bucks or so....

you just saved me 100 dollars my friend.. thank you massively.

-olllllllo- IS THE MAN

Latest posts

Members online

Back