Share your crash damage pics!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good kickin it w/ you today

This is a good time to do some drivetrain upgrades ..

Need help fixing it let me know..

Upgrades?
Yeah right, I'll be lucky to get it fixed before we move, even the less than $20 in parts right now is hard till we get into the new house.
I have a spare joint post and a few of the screws I need, but until I can spare the $ for the bulkhead/gearbox set and the arm brace I'm down.
Hey Jester, do you have any of the 25 style stuff that you were talking about that you wanna sell cheap?

Catch up to Jester? I don't think I could, let me rephrase that, I can't afford to! hehe

Oh and Jester, thanks a million for straitening out my throttle linkage and helping with the tune.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok this is what I h ave .. I hope you didn't screw up the brace that holds the bulkhead to the tvp b/c the one in the pic is junk ..also you might need the lower bulkhead brace .. Don't think you can get the one to work in the pic .. But if you need anything post it in the (donating parts thread in the 4 sale forum( someone WILL help you out everyone is nice and willing to help out in anyway..

As far as the parts I have for a 25 ..these are yours for free .Just come and get them anytime . Some of the holes might be a little stripped out in the plastic ..But that is a easy fix .. Fill them w/ epoxy and then re tap them .. I have the taps if needed ...
IMG_1511.jpg

Hey Jester, here is some rep for really helping a new guy out! I would be waiting weeks to get my savvy fixed if not for your help and spare parts today.
When I got home, I tore down my shocks, shortened them 3/4" and put em back together with 30 in the back and 25 in the front. It sure did lower it, and I am hoping it will get a bit better traction than it did yesterday.
You rock, and I can't wait to get out to the park again.

so i was hitting this jump that was about 15feet high and i landed it a good 6-7 times doin flips and everything, the last time i jumped it landed on its lid and this is the out come!! and sorry bout the testing, this is the first time i ever posted pics
PICT0165.jpg

PICT0166.jpg

PICT0167.jpg

ummmm... are those pic's of a Swedish bikini model?

Just kidden! You tore her up right fella! Bash On!

P.S.
I merged those 2 threads for you!

Got some damage to show off. This happened today when I was tryin to get the truck runnin right after replacing the bearings in the stock 25 motor. I just got done setting up the ramp I built to try it out (on easy mode of course) to see what bugs need worked out. Just as I was runnin the truck down the street and make a u-turn to start heading back towards the ramp, guess what???? Full speed into a storm drain in the curb that I couldn't see behind a mail box and house for sale sign. Go figure, now I gotta wait even longer to try out the new ramp. Well, here's the pics......

104_0791.jpg

104_0792.jpg

Something doesn't look right, does it...

104_0793.jpg

104_0794.jpg

one busted steering knuckle.....

104_0795.jpg

104_0796.jpg

one busted hub carrier. allen wrenched used for better veiw.....

104_0804.jpg

104_0803.jpg

104_0802.jpg

one bent lower hinge pin (hub carrier to lower a-arm).....

And I saved the best for last. One bent FLM 123mm dogbone (diff to axle). Yes I said a FLM dogbone. I believe it only got bent from when the knuckle and hub carrier broken and it got wedged in between the stub axle and diff. Here's the pic.

104_0797.jpg

104_0798.jpg

104_0799.jpg

engine is gone

Tonight I tore the engine apart and found that I broke the crank shaft in two. Here is some picks and I am glad I ordered a new lrp to go in and replace the stock engine.

boy when you do things you do them right!! lol sorry to hear about the accident but thanks for posting!! time to rebuild!!!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back