Servo saver HELP !!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeremy

I having a problem with my servo saver .. I am runing a 645mg servo.
stearing bearings, But it wont return to zero when I let the "wheel" go .. as you can tell from the vid .. If you can offer any help I will take it thanks

:duh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like something's binding in the steering linkage...

Best thing to do in that case is take the linkage off, one screw at a time, starting at the servo horn, then each tie-rod, then the center link. In between removing each screw, check to see if the linkage is freer than before. That way you'll find any problems for sure.

Hope that helps...Keep us posted as always Jester!

yeah take those steps if you get all the way and still havn't found any binding take your servo horn off and see if it's your servo. This would be the last step obviously. That is kinda funky though

seems like the lest tire "zeros" better then the right
I took the tires off ans loosed the hub screws hoping that would help .. NOTTA on that

Jester I'd also check the two upper mounts to the bell crank. You have the plate off so its not the lower end of it. Just give the two screws up top a half turn or so to loosen the top of the bell crank. But I would suspect the lowest gear in the servo. Right off the motor. This just happened to me. But on the throttle servo I run a big boy down bottom...

If you smash it hard enough, it will strip. Check the gears see if some teeth are missing on the servo. I've stripped a few teeth and that can happen!

Latest posts

Members online

Back