servo issues - twitching

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like could be some time to find the issue:rolleyes: haha
The other way if I want move them apart the CDI, where is the better location to secure it? I saw somewhere in this forum he put the CDI behind the rear shock tower.

Unfortunately I do not have a Octane, so it would be hard for me to say. Hopefully someone who does can speak up with a good answer for you.

Hi Mark, Yes I have a Octane. I put my CDI above the BEC and using 4000mah LiPo beside CDI. And also use a RCexl kill switch.

Here are the pics..sorry it's dirty haha
Ohh actually I just disassembled the electronics out of the box. These pics showed just for this post. The RX antenna actually in the place if I run the Octane.

This pic below showed the bec, put it on the bottom of battery box.
IMG_20151124_104733.jpg

IMG_20151124_104710.jpg
The CDI put on top of the BEC, the the receiver near the servo on top of the CDI.
IMG_20151124_104912.jpg

That last pic, I closed the battery box lid just like that and squeeze them and lock the lid.

Ok try put some heat shrink tubing around the connectors and wires. And maybe some plastic between the beck and cdi and see if that helps. I'll take some pictures of my Octane's battery box and hope the helps you organize it a little better

Latest posts

Members online

Back