school me in diff gear sets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scameron

i purchased what i think is an older savage 25. i got to looking at the diff shafts and they look pretty worn. so i was going to replace them, but while i was in there thought i'd upgrade a few things. been looking on ebay for a while at parts. not completely sure what direction to go in. it appears there have been many upgrades to the diffs since the original 21. i've found some complete diffs for a flux HERE so i got to thinking about just upgrading. however, i know the diff shafts are larger, i believe, and i would need the correct drive shafts & axles.

i guess i am wondering what would be a good direction? i know it will probably come down to money, but seems i would have just as much in rebuilding as i would in upgrading.

you can use the savage X diff it is the same size and you don't have to change any thing to go with them

Nothing man, everything you need comes in the package. Once you build the diffs they drop right in.

good to know , I wasn't sure , if it had beefier spider gears or not , a quick look at HPI site and I had my answer. but thank you .

Members online

No members online now.
Back