SC10 body?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luke1983

Hi everybody, i'm new to the forum and from the UK but living in germany at the minute. Firstly its a great forum and i have found it very useful.
I am currently upgrading my savvy...

So far i have ordered the I-RC TVP and skid plate.
I want the new 24mm hexes when available and i'm going to stick some baja beadlocks on, i've seen it done and it looks well cool!

I was thinking of this body http://pics.towerhobbies.com/imagel/a/lascc1842.jpg anybody used it on a savvy? its for the Team Associated SC10....

I would like to try and recreate this old classic http://www.tamiya101.com/model_info.asp?id=86.

Sorry its links and not pics. I tried uploading some and can't seem to get it to work.

Welcome to the forum! That link for the body doesn't work, however there are a couple people here that have mounted the HPI Blitz body to their Savvys and they look pretty cool. I think just about any SC body would be the same since all the SC trucks are so similar.

Received this body today, it's from a Traxxas Slash. Still not trimmed, just sat it over the posts.

It will rub on the fat Revo wheels/tires, and probably on the Terrapins too, due to their huge flex. But I have a set of Badlands waiting, I think it will fit perfectly.

Looks good and thanks for the replies and pics.

Is your on a standard length chassis or extended dmzamora?

Looks good and thanks for the replies and pics.

Is your on a standard length chassis or extended dmzamora?

Looks extended, the ones I've seen on standard trucks have the wheel wells lined up more evenly with the tires.

Looks extended, the ones I've seen on standard trucks have the wheel wells lined up more evenly with the tires.

Yep, really wheels line up better on standard chassis, but this body is huge, it barely fits between XL bumpers.

Due to this, I'm thinking about reinforcing it with a thin layer of fiberglass, 'cause it will be touching the ground and flexing much harder than the stardard body.

It must be huge on the XL because it is a perfect fit on my DB-17 chassis!!!!!! I was shocked by how big it was... espeically when it fits right over my XL shell!

I might stick with the standard chassis plates first then as i want the wheel arches to line up with the wheels.

I guess i'll have to see when it arrives!

Latest posts

Members online

Back