savy xl extended axles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

609savage

i have a savy x but i want the saxy xl extended axles...can they be mounted but also i have 23mm axles...is there a way i can rig them up to accept the 17mm axles

you don't have to rig anything. you have to use the XL outdrive cups that are mounted to the differentials, the XL wheel dogbones becuz they are bigger, and the XL axles. if you try to use any other axles other than a Flux or XL, they will pop out or get hung. everything else is the same dude. the 23mm hubs, 14mm hubs, and 17mm hubs should work no prob. . i have done all three.

Last edited by a moderator:
gonna need to upgrade your dog bonz & diff cups too caz the XL extended axles take the bigger dog bonz.

theyre sweet bonz tho, tuff as nails.

gonna need to upgrade your dog bonz & diff cups too caz the XL extended axles take the bigger dog bonz.

theyre sweet bonz tho, tuff as nails.

you just wanted to say that again didn't ya freddy????:beer::lmao:

not near as tough as using centre front dogbones from a cen nemesis .....thicker...stronger... and YES THEY DO FIT !!! no other parts required other than the bones....

the center ones for the front of a cen nemesis...both myself and my brother in law run them on the rear of our savage Xss' we used to go through at least a bone or 2 every weekend (aprox 1/2 gal fuel each ) and since we did the cen dog swap we have not broken one yet!!!! again that is the bone that goes from the trans to the diff on the front of a nemesis... not the genesis (gst) !!!! the rears are about 1/8" too long

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back