Savvy XL bashing BMX track

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SunkenMetal

I was out yesterday bashing a park in Sugarland Texas....The pics aren't great because my wife is still new to the Camera.

DSC_1157.jpg

DSC_1159.jpg

DSC_1160.jpg

DSC_1161.jpg

DSC_1162.jpg

DSC_1163.jpg

DSC_1164.jpg

Lokks like you had a great time. Pics look great, kudo's to your wife for taking them.

pics look good to me buddy!! thanks for posting them looks like a awsome bashing spot!!!

Yeah there is a soccer field next to the track so there is plennty of room to get up some speed!!!!!!!!
DSC_1165.jpg

great job mrs metal taken the action shots

it jumps nice

does it wheelie?

and from pics I don't see much of a smoke trail:stickspank:

great job mrs metal taken the action shots

it jumps nice

does it wheelie?

and from pics I don't see much of a smoke trail:stickspank:

Their is a smoke trail.... just cant see it in the pics.... it wheelies but i don't like wheelies lol :stickspank:

Dude, the pics look good? They are a lot better them a lot of the pics and videos i have been seeing lately. Also, you must be lucky to have a wife that goes out with you to bash and snap some pics. My wife would not do that. It looks like it was fun.

But side note, you got to shorten your sig (line the images up) for us, you post two times in one thread and we all are scrolling like crazy to read through. I know you are not the only one.

Dude, the pics look good? They are a lot better them a lot of the pics and videos i have been seeing lately. Also, you must be lucky to have a wife that goes out with you to bash and snap some pics. My wife would not do that. It looks like it was fun.

But side note, you got to shorten your sig (line the images up) for us, you post two times in one thread and we all are scrolling like crazy to read through. I know you are not the only one.

My wife likes my hobbies Savvy and xbox she says its because she always knows where i am and what I'm doing... also she loves to take pictures you should see the 1000+ pictures from disneyland........

Last edited by a moderator:
So got my big bores and my HPI Suspension Conversion installed on my XL headed out to the bmx Track, it was the forth of july and very crowded but i got some bashing time in, here are some pics....

DSC_1376.jpg

DSC_1377.jpg

DSC_1383.jpg

DSC_1385.jpg

DSC_1388.jpg

DSC_1395.jpg

DSC_1396.jpg

DSC_1384.jpg

Except fot the spring retainer comming off my front shocks, the bigbores handled and held up great... the Suspension conversion also improved handling and steering alot...

Here is a link to a slide show of some more pics of the action....
http://s198.photobucket.com/albums/...ul 4th/?albumview=slideshow&direction=reverse

that is a sharp-lookin' XL....great pics. what tires are you runnin' here?

Latest posts

Members online

Back