Savage XXL Brushless Build-Up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i never saw a vid of this running you know! i saw the standing backflip which was impressive for such a long truck... Hopefully with my larger wheels, ill be able to do the same. Spis cant do standing back flips with such a long chassis....

WHERE ARE THE VIDS TRAVIS

i never saw a vid of this running you know! i saw the standing backflip which was impressive for such a long truck... Hopefully with my larger wheels, ill be able to do the same. Spis cant do standing back flips with such a long chassis....

WHERE ARE THE VIDS TRAVIS

Haha josh, ill get them. the truck caught on fire so we are redoing somethings and i will try to remember to get video.

the truck caught on fire so we are redoing somethings

AGAIN????:joker:

https://www.hpisavageforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15953&page=5

i hate it caught on fire though :(

dsc02396kq.jpg

dsc02398q.jpg

dsc02423k.jpg

dsc02424h.jpg

ouch! do you knw what caused it to blow?

I'm waiting on those pics travis :)

haha that vid is jokes... Acts like a cat! Always lands on its wheels! Cantt wait to get my Moabs on there... and do some standing back flips!

If you do the backflip video it. I want to compare. You probably wont backflip because the gcm converstion moves everything forward

that is true... There is a lot of weight up front. Its the reason i bought the chassis. Wanted to keep those wheelies to a minimum.
Ill have vids up by next week

Latest posts

Members online

Back