Savage XS Flux Vapor Pro ESC Blinking Green Light

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stoopidfast

Hey All,
Been a few years since my HPI Savage XS Flux had a thermal event. I thought when it happened I replaced my ESC... its been about 10 years.
My question is, I attempt to set up the ESC following all the steps in the manual and as soo as I plug the battery in the green light on the vapor pro starts flashing and I can't do anything. Play with the throttle, switch some wires and nothing. Do I need a new ESC?
Thanks.

Hi.
Check that the throttle trim is set to 0.
If it still doesn't work you may need to recalibrate the ESC.
This is what I remember from when I had one in my XS.
Vapor pro is a Castle Sidewinder with a fan. Instructions, programming card and error messages are the same for both.
There is a lot of info for sidewinder esc problems on the net that can be checked if you don't get it to work.

Hey All,
Been a few years since my HPI Savage XS Flux had a thermal event. I thought when it happened I replaced my ESC... its been about 10 years.
My question is, I attempt to set up the ESC following all the steps in the manual and as soo as I plug the battery in the green light on the vapor pro starts flashing and I can't do anything. Play with the throttle, switch some wires and nothing. Do I need a new ESC?
Thanks.
Hi ! That is solved, entering the ESC setup
I hope you find it useful.Vapor ESC Setup.png

Latest posts

Members online

Back