Savage Xl Twin Engine Conversion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Habiak

I want to converse my Savage Xl to twin engine
I cant find complete kit to xl but is there anybody know the partsnumber for chassis plates and engine mounts

I would love to see a pic too when your done. May I ask why two engines? Besides being super cool and adding massive torque.

That would be awesome:)
Its only a dream build that works

I don't have to use the Xl, to do this with the ss or 25, the smaller one can also work but i cant find those kits anymore
The twin engine Mount, does anybody know how to find that?

I found the tvps I'll dig the twin motor plate out tonight. Maybe I can make a drawing for those that want to fabricate one.

I found the tvps I'll dig the twin motor plate out tonight. Maybe I can make a drawing for those that want to fabricate one.
Hi mate do you mind if I have a copy of that drawing please. I am attempting my first twin project need all help and any I can get .

the dual engine mod has been done for nitro and electric.
HPI themselves came out with the Truckzilla Big twin back in the days.
HPI TRUCKZILLA

For the twin electric I had purchased one of the dual motor mounts for the Savage but never did it.
I'll see if I can find it again and post what it looked like.

the dual engine mod has been done for nitro and electric.
HPI themselves came out with the Truckzilla Big twin back in the days.
HPI TRUCKZILLA

For the twin electric I had purchased one of the dual motor mounts for the Savage but never did it.
I'll see if I can find it again and post what it looked like.
Sweet cheers mate. I can’t find any truckzilla parts anywhere, or anyone that can fabricate for me. Hard life lol

I have him on my Facebook, we talk every so often

he makes lots of custom pieces for the savage platform. and can even do custom requests!

Super good guy 💯

Latest posts

Members online

Back